SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
full_bloom

Scout

Full_Bloom
16 years ago

I tried an experiment by *cutting* the pieces of paper rather than tear them and unfortunately, the experiment did not come out the way I hoped it would. I canÂt even *draw* a straight line, what made me think I could *cut* a straight line...LOL! Anyway, the collage came out too busy too. But, there are elements I like about it, so IÂm going to try again. Next time I think IÂll do 3 smaller collages and make them all less busy by eliminating some elements and will *tear* the papers like I usually do, rather than cut them.

HereÂs the first try:

{{gwi:152316}}
No collage will ever be as endearing as the model! :-)

HereÂs the whole collage:

{{gwi:152318}}
This is one of the elements I want to repeat. I liked using ScoutyÂs nose, eyes, ears, and tail. But in the next one I think IÂll write the words myself, rather than printing them out in vellum. It came out too messy and I didnÂt like the fact that you can see the edges of the vellum paper. I was hoping that it would look see through. Sorry the pic is blurry:

{{gwi:152321}}

IÂll use this one again because I like the way it looks like Scout is laughing at the joke :-):

{{gwi:152323}}

I thought this part turned out awfully cute...LOL! But, maybe too cute for the rest of the piece:

{{gwi:152325}}

Another piece that I think was ruined by the vellum edges showing. But I like this one and the painting I did to repeat the image....IÂll try this again:

{{gwi:152327}}

Scout on his deer hunt:

{{gwi:152329}}

IÂll probably use this element again, just because I love ScoutÂs eyes and I like the quote too:

{{gwi:152331}}
And finally, I just like the leaf effect and the coloring on this part:

{{gwi:152333}}

I canÂt wait to try again! :-)

Comments (17)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES