SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
barbieberry

Need to Vent as I'm sick and tired of all this garbage.

gardenbug
11 years ago

Okay, the Lawn Forum was the closest place I could find to wine and vent over my living situation. I live in a mobile park. I love my home and garden and work very hard to keep my home and lawn neat and tidy.

Now here's my problem. Garbage p/u for everyone on my small section/street of the park is designated (by the manager) to put their garbage in front of my house so he can pick it up every Friday. Having it placed in one or two spots in the park apparently makes it easier for him to p/u. When I bought my home (new home) 4 years ago I wasn't aware of this arrangement. Anyway, I'm tired of the racoons and birds trashing the garbage all over my lawn. I'm tired of cleaning it up every week all year long. It's not my garbage.

The manager won't do anything about it. He's a cranky old guy who yells instead of communicates so there's no talking to him. There is no one else I can complain to. The man who owns the park lives in China and there is no way to contact him. This isn't a city park. Other than this problem, I really enjoy living here. The neighbors are friendly and most people keep their yards and gardens in good shape.

Well, today I couldn't believe my eyes, there was soooo much garbage on the lawn and up my driveway when I got up at 6:30 am. I was flippin' out even before I had my coffee. I could feel my blood pressure going up. I got out the broom and swept it all off the lawn right on to the street. What would you do? Now that I got this off my chest, I think I'll go cut my lawn. Thanks everyone for listening.

Comments (12)