SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nonacook

I hit the jackpot---

14 years ago

Yesterday, at church, a friend asked if I had been to the 'yard sale' at the fairgrounds. Had not even heard about it. She said everything would be half price on Sunday. Well, Son-in-law and I went-DD had to work.

Started putting things in a box,and then they made the announcement--'come get a bag, everything fitted in a bag for $1'! Plastic 'thank you' bags.

I ended up with a metal daybed for $2, 2 chandys-

1.50 and 2.00 and 12 (that's right-twelve) bags-$17.50 totol. And I do know how to pack a bag! LOL

Sorry that I can't post pictures. My 'good' camera no longer works and my 'new' small camera is LOST-the old woman probably took it. SIL likes junk, but knows how much I already have and was a little disgruntled that I bought so much. I asked him how much a movie ticket costs, and said that I got more pleasure from 12 bags of junk, than 2 movie tickets!! Most of it is still in my new car--it holds a LOT! I could have put a few more bags in and probably would have if I had been by myself!

On Saturday, I went to the flea Mkt and spent about $20 on stuff. (I found a couple of the small glass leaves like we saw last week). Now if I can just stay away from the computer and start putting things together..... It's after 9 AM and here I sit..Times awasting-LOL.

Comments (10)