SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

hi again!! I'm back!! :)

Lamora
10 years ago

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been on lately, was over the road with my DH for a few weeks. And then 3 wks ago, I had a total knee replacement, still recovering from that one, then when this one is done, going to get my second knee done. It already seems to be somewhat better. Hope the second one will be better too.

In the mean time, my DH is doing what he can with my plants. They came inside last night from the wind blowing so hard. DH thinks it is getting too cool at night for them anyway, the differences in temp from day to night has him a bit concerned. Tried to tell him it is when it hits the 40's that is too cool for them. But he has his ways and since I cannot do much for them right now, they are at his hands. I trust him.. even if he don't like to feed them. That's ok, I will get better and they will get fed. (he will feed them, he just doesn't like to)

Some are showing new growth pretty well, others are not growing at all. They look healthy, but no new starts. Will have to take pics and show and tell soon, so you can see what I mean.

Anyway, Just wanted to say Hi and tell you why I haven't been on lately. Seems all my time and energy is trying to get this knee better.

Hope you all are doing well and the Summer is treating you good, just think, in a few weeks we will be talking about how cold it is-- again-- lol... never satified, are we?

Marjie-- she's back!! :)

Comments (9)