SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tanyakay87

Baby Bio

tanyakay87
14 years ago

I got given a very bare Schefflera Amate (Umbrella Tree) about 6 months ago. He has had a tough life getting moved from place to place and yet he was still trying his hardest to stay alive and I guess I fell in love with him. He lives by the window and I give him 2 glasses of water once a week and he has just flourished so much!

About a month ago I went to the local nursery to get some compost for him because one of bulbs was showing through and I came across Baby Bio and it looked really good and I thought I'd spoil him but after using it I noticed that his leaves were starting to go wavy and the tips are curling ever so slightly. He still looks in good shape and he's still growing more than ever but I'm just worried about the leaves?

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not too sure if that is what the food is meant to do. He didn't need Baby Bio, he was growing very well without it (most of it in the winter) so I'm thinking I'll just stop giving it to him but just wanted advice before I do that?!

Comments (2)