SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakedallasmary

getting feelings hurt or being offended by posts

lakedallasmary
16 years ago

I have seen posts that are less than kind. I usually feel bad for the person they are aimed at. I wonder why folks treat each other that way. I guess we all have bad days.

It did make me wonder, if a suggestion or comment I have ever made upset anyone. I am a nice person, but sometimes the things I say come out wrong, or I just can't seem to see that what I say might hurt someone.

So if I have ever in any of my posts hurt someone, or offered my way of doing something that may have implied your way was not as good as mine, I am truly sorry.

I try to word things in a way that says this is my way, but not necessarily the only way. I have on occasion gone off topic from gardening. I try to avoid that, but if I am depressed, sometimes I say things I would not ordinarily say. I certainly wish posts could be deleted. Ever hit return on a post or an e-mail and wish you could have a unsend button?

My mom used to say, you don't need anyone else to beat up up, you do a pretty good job of that on your own. I have to remember that I am only human and sometimes I do or say something that is not the right thing. I am not perfect. but it would sure be nice if I was, or I would not have to feel bad for past mistakes.

Comments (8)

Sponsored