SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovetoshop_gw

Help needed with curb appeal for our new house

lovetoshop
14 years ago

Hi,

I regularly frequent the Kitchen and Home Decor forums on GW, but this is my first time over here in Landscape Design. Thank you for having me :)

We moved into our house less then 1 yr ago and need some help with the front of our house. When we moved in there were big palm trees in front of the windows and we removed them and put in the boxwood shrubs and agapanthas that you see in the pics. I would love to add some color since there is so much green. We do not want to take anything out, except the dying plant you see by the front walk way. (I would love to remove the palm tree by the sidewalk but my husband likes it and won't take it out).

Please tell me what to ADD to improve the look of our front yard. We are in Southern California. The house faces North East so the sun passes side to side, not front to back. I am a low maintaince kind of girl. I have 2 small kids so not a lot of time to be gardening, so please keep that in mind with your suggestions. I do like a somewhat manicured look. THANKS in advance for any help you can give to me!Here are pics of the front of the house:

{{gwi:27671}}

{{gwi:27673}}

{{gwi:27675}}

{{gwi:27677}}

{{gwi:27678}}

{{gwi:27673}}

Comments (9)