SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

ok Al' you need to hear this!!

meyermike_1micha
15 years ago

Al...THANKYOU so much for your soiless idea...I will tell you that I have never seen soil work as good as this. It is time I share my experience, from switching from my peatmossy soil to your mix of equall parts of Turface, Bark, and Granite.

I had several sic looking plants, not producing much of new growth nor flowers, not even looking vibrant . In fact I had leafs yellowing and dropping specifically on my Gardenias and Citrus trees all the time. Even my Jasmine, my Brovardia which is one of the hardest plants to grow because of easy prone to root rot, and then many other plants are doing so good!!:-).

Everytime I transplanted a sickly looking plant, or anything but robust one, from my old soils into yours....PRESTO...Within days they stop declining in health. In fact I rush to get my plants out of the soils they are in to put in yours asap.

Now, for instance, my Citrus Trees stopped dropping yellow leaves, my other citrus lemon meyer, with not a one leaf on it since December, that I thought would never come back, is just flushing with new growth at all the nodes!! Then, my Gardenia that was loosing all it buds and leaves, even in the sun outside, is growing huge flowers now and no lost leaves..I could keep going on and on with good experiences. It is like a miracle. Now all the friends that come to my home, want the secret!! They are amazed at the difference in my plants! In fact, They bring their sic plants to me, I pot them up in your mix and within days of doing this, they get them back much healthier!

I even have a women coming to my house this weekend to watch me make your mix and transplant her Gardenia into it that she has been loosing for weeks.

I even have a man at the nursery that wants me to make him a batch for his plants!

I have Absolutely no peatmoss in any of my pots now,no small particles that could cause a PWT since I strain all the minute particles away, and I think for the first time the roots to my plants are getting OXYGYN and air movement so they can breath, even the ones in plastic pots. I have no fear of growing in plastic anymore. I use to kill anything in plastic. I only used clayt for years. I grow in both now with no problems.

It can rain here for days, as it has been this week, and I no longer have to worry about my plants getting root rot from this, such as I use to with tyhe soils I use to use.

I THANKYOU so much for this miracle potting mix, that if it was not for you. I would of never known about.

YOU DESERVE the credit for what you have shown us, but you will find it hard to except the credit!! I know..:-)

My plants say THANKS too, cause for the first time they can breath from the top to the bottom!!!

Mike

Comments (2)