SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
llbean_gw

landscape designer, missing loot law suit need help

llbean
17 years ago

Hi.. I am posting as a semi-newbie.. I posted here before..As in before I was educated in the fact that I could not do this by myself.. SO I hired a local landscape designer that I found at the annual garden show in Novi Michigan. Great Rep and nice work.. Checked references and all. Well turns out that this nice woman turned bad when her divorce got ugly. She drew up some plans and had me meet with two different crews for spring renovation. In the mean-time she gave me a list of small odd jobs that I could do to get a "jump" start. Such as opening up a closed raised bed and taking out some garden structures.

My original wants was to have a cottage style garden. She told me that I was limited because I have an East facing garden with many trees shading the sun after 3:00 so I would have to limit some of my ideas and surrender to soem shade plants. Ok, so I was willing to work with it. Well then she ran off to another state with my money and about 15 other people who are now joined in a class lawsuit. I had invested 10,000 that was for the original plans and to hire a crew for spring and to reserve some of the plants from a local dealer for spring.

So now until I get my money which I understand won't be for awhile I am stuck in transition and stuck with a garden that is incomplete. Which is ok, but the reason I hired her was because I was challanged by my land..

I have some many trees and in the fall so many leaves,, any suggestions? I would love any help or ideas here are some pics that I made to give a 3d view and my link to my site.

{{gwi:6321}}

{{gwi:6322}}

{{gwi:6323}}

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/llbean1113/

Thanks Laura

Comments (3)