SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ahg_mgdv

seeking input on kitchen and mudroom renovation!

A G
10 days ago

Posted plans here months ago when I was totally lost, and the response was amazing and thoughtful and led us to rethink everything (in a great way)!!

Since then, we’ve been working with an architect on a kitchen and mudroom renovation for our 1905 New England home. For context in terms of how we live: we’re a couple in our thirties who will have a two year old and a new baby by the time this kitchen exists. We like to cook and entertain but certainly aren’t professional chefs!

I’m now coming back to this hive with less of a specific design “dilemma” and more just seeking input and commentary. Thoughts? Ideas? Are there glaring problems? Tweaks that would make this way better?

I am incredibly open to input and so grateful to this community for the zillions of threads that have been useful to me in this process and for the specific responses to my previous inquiry. Thank you!

I’m attaching the original floor plan, the proposed new floor plan, and a 3D mock-up. Also including a few pictures of the butlers pantry for flavor — we are hoping to leave most of it intact with some rehabbing of the cabinetry, new countertops, and the addition of a drinks fridge.

Comments (5)