SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethpen

My Men Are on a College Tour

Bethpen
10 years ago

DS is a Junior in HS and he and DH have embarked on an epic (for them) college tour adventure. They flew from Boston on Easter Sunday to Chicago, where they went to a Cubs game. Then they drove their swag rental Dodge Charger to the University of Wisconsin. Next up was Indiana University which they both seemed to like a lot. Today they were at the University of Kentucky,then drove to Miami of Ohio, which they will tour tomorrow. DS has reported that he isn't feeling it already, as they wandered some today. Then they head to DS's holy grail, OSU, with some spare time and a flight back on Saturday.

DH went to a private school in Columbus for HS, so they may go see his old school. This is great for them, they've never spent this much time together, DH works a lot. It is lonely here! I'm stuck with Oscar the Frenchie and my Sister's Black Lab who is staying here while she is in Florida.

At first I was 100% against DS going to school so far away. But I think he needs to get out of here Cape Cod is really a mess these days and I think the less time he spends here the better. Heroin has moved in and boy, have things gotten ugly quickly.

Beth P.

Comments (12)