How do I delete my search history in Houzz

sandiocd
Everywhere I search the history just gets longer
SaveComment8Like
Comments (8)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jeannie Nguyen
Hi. Are you referring to deleting your search history on your browser?
Save    
sandiocd
No, the items that I search for in the Houzz Search feature. For some reason, there is no longer a way to clear out all those searches. Am I overlooking it?
Save    
Curt D'Onofrio
sandiocd, as far as i know, houzz doesn't store your searches for a later search history listing, but last week, my browser mozilla firefox refused to do "clear entire history", but it did allow me to delete "history just for the entire day". That problem went away, but i don't know why
Save    
sandiocd
Ok here is what I mean: I am using the App; I click on Photos; at the top of the screen is the Search. I type in Historic Homes or some such. When I go back to do another search EVERY search I have ever done drops down, even partial words or mis-typings. This is true if I search on anything from the Menu. Is there a way to delete those searches?
Save    
Guy Shaviv
To clear the search history on the app, goto the settings page which is in the your houzz section. One of the options in the settings is clear search history
2 Likes Save    
sandiocd
Thanks, Guy! That was the answer I needed.
1 Like Save    
Payscha Hooper

how do you find your search history?

Save    
vc

Tap on search bar and it shows your last several searches in the dropdown. You can clear individual items or tap on clear history on top right in the dropdown.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Urban History in the Round in Tel Aviv
Two 2nd-floor apartments in a former printing factory are combined in a renovation that preserves elements of the past
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: History Resonates in a New Washington Farmhouse
Sentimental memorabilia join reclaimed pieces to create a warmly personal home for a family
Full Story
Traditional Architecture How to Research Your Home's History
Learn what your house looked like in a previous life to make updates that fit — or just for fun
Full Story