Just curious - bookmark exchange this year?
11 months ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (14)
Related Discussions
Christmas Bookmark Exchange!
Comments (71)When the cards and bookmarks arrived I peeked into the envelope to see them and then stacked them up until after Christmas to enjoy. Today I finally had time to go through them and remove the wonderful bookmarks. They are now in my rather large (and growing) stack of bookmarks from which I randomly pull one for each new book. Thank you all so much for the bookmarks and for making the holidays that much more enjoyable! P.S. My envelopes were removed from my mailbox before the mail was delivered and while I think a second mailman probably took them I have not been sure so I hope you did receive one from me....See MoreFollow up on the bookmark exchange
Comments (54)I mailed mine out yesterday. I finally got the ones I ordered and hurried home on my lunch break to get them mailed. I have to confess...there are two bookmarks in each card...except one. Even though I thought I had checked each envelope twice somehow I ended up with one leftover bookmark. So my apologies to whomever gets the card with only one bookmark in it!...See More2016 Bookmark Exchange
Comments (54)It's funny that this topic of holiday cards came up because we were just discussing this in our office. We've even noticed a significant decline in the amount of cards we receive at work. Hopefully people and businesses will still value the tradition in the future. Also, thank you for the bookmarks I've received. I was trying to hold out until I received them all, but I just couldn't! It was a delight to open all of the card and bookmarks. Finally, I'm glad you like the geisha bookmarks that I sent. I always spend a lot of time trying to find a unique bookmark to send....See MoreLast Call for the 2016 Bookmark Exchange!
Comments (0)For those new to the board, every year a group of us exchange bookmarks. It doesn't have to be fancy, just a bookmark. We've exchanged lots of fun ones over the years including handmade, NASA missions, Peanuts, and ones reflecting where we are or where we've been. So, please let me know if you're interested and I'll let you know how to get on the list....See More- 11 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
Related Stories

HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Vancouver Artist's Curious, Collected Home
Family memorabilia and intriguing collections tell a lively story in a Canadian artist's one-bedroom home
Full Story
KITCHEN MAKEOVERSKitchen of the Week: A Dream 17 Years in the Making
A Virginia couple work with a design-build team to create the open, modern-rustic family kitchen they’d always wanted
Full Story
SMALL SPACESLife Lessons From 10 Years of Living in 84 Square Feet
Dee Williams was looking for a richer life. She found it by moving into a very tiny house
Full Story
DECLUTTERINGClutter vs. Keepers: A Guide to New Year's Purging
Simple questions to get in touch with your clutter comfort level — and figure out what needs to go
Full Story
COLORHow to Use Marsala, Pantone’s 2015 Color of the Year
Pantone digs deep and goes earthy with its selection. Here are ways to make it work in your home
Full Story
LIFE9 Ways to Appreciate Your House Just as It Is
Look on the bright side — or that soothingly dark corner — to feel genuine gratitude for all the comforts of your home
Full Story
LOFTSHouzz Tour: 12 Years of Tinkering Produce an Amazingly Artful Loft
Major DIY efforts turn 3 units in a former Portland factory into a single home brimming with personality
Full Story
DECLUTTERING6 More Clutter-Busting Home Habits to Adopt This Year
Be decisive, don’t use the garage as your dumping ground and do rethink that sweater you never wear
Full Story
DECLUTTERING6 Habits to Reduce Clutter at Home This Year
It’s time for out with the old, in with the new — and that’s true for how you handle household papers and possessions
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESHouzz Tour: Perfection Just Out of Reach in an Eclectic Colonial
Design objects, antique finds and hand-me-downs mingle in this designing couple’s inviting — and ever-evolving — Massachusetts home
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH
3almeidaboys