SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chatboyle

Home exterior needs to change

chatboyle
last month
last modified: last month

We are building a new home and the builder decided to change siding companies since we signed our contract. So we have to choose new siding colors that are slightly differnt than the ones we previously chose. The shake color (accent) will remian "clay" but am looking for the best neutral (horizontal) siding that goes with the clay. he neutral will be n most of the house, the shake s only on the front. The trim is white and the front door is a grey blue called storm cloud. Any suggestions would be appreicated. We need to make the new choice later today!

The storm blue door was not an option to change. Our original color choices were

Natural Linen for the siding and Wicker for the shake with that color door. This is the example of those colors.

They are telling us that with the new company, the clay (wicker) and bone (natural linen) are the most like our original choices but I disagree. I feel the bone looks much more grey than the natural linen and the clay is darker and more brown than the wicker.

No shake is not an option... but the rendering makes the shake look worse than it does on the house. I appreciate the comments!

Comments (7)