SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rutabaga4

Please help arranging an Abraham Lincoln collection in entryway.

rutabaga4
last month

I have two walls where I may showcase our Abraham Lincoln collection. However, I'm having trouble selecting which wall and arrangement would look best with the collection and the area we'll be using it in. The images labeled A, B, and C are possibilities that I have come up with. Please contribute your ideas, input, and suggestions; however, before you begin, here are some notes to consider:

The three items on the floor are intended to be hung on the wall in front of them. The wall adjacent to the hallway is large enough to accommodate only the image and quote, not the mirror.

The Abraham Lincoln doll must be placed on top of whichever table I choose, regardless of the arrangement.

I'd like to maintain the red fabric mat as part of the display since I believe it offers a pop of color and matches the red door (I'm so sorry I didn't take a better picture).

When the doll sits on the half-circle table, he faces away from the living room and kitchen. To have a decent view of his face, he must be placed in the center of the table, which is the broadest area that his wood base can fit.

Enlighten me. What ideas can you share?

Comments (43)