SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Floof! Bedding!

amylou321
last month

How many "sets" of bedding do you have? And how often do you change them? I have 2 "everyday" sets. One pink one blue. Sheets, pillowcases, comforters. I wash them weekly and I like to be able to strip the bed and just put a new set on immediately, rather than wait for them to be dry, which takes forever for the comforter. Also, my poor SO. He is so tolerant of all the pink everywhere, I got him a blue set for a break. He has often commented, though never complained, about all the pink. I took the hint.

That's for everyday, "normal" times of the year.

I also have one set for October/Halloween. One for November/Thanksgiving, and of course, a couple different ones for December/Christmas. I have some Valentine sheets, no blanket though, and some Easter sheets as well. All the holiday sheets are Peanuts themed, for the appropriate holiday. Of course, some people think I may be a little "off" for having a giant cartoon turkey blanket, or a creepy pumpkin one, on my bed. But let me tell you, first, they are fluffy and comfy, and two, I cannot be the only one who like that sort of thing, or else they would not be selling it now would they?!?!?!?? And it could be argued that that sort of things are for kiddies, but how many kiddies have king size beds to outfit?

So how many do you have? Do you have special holiday ones or just everyday? I know some people like to change their sheets daily so they must have a LOT, unless they choose to do laundry everyday. Truthfully, I would like that but just do not have the time.

Comments (22)