SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Floof! Those feel good moments.....

amylou321
2 years ago

I just got my hair done after 7 months. That is atrocious considering I try to pass off as a blonde. No excuse I have just been busy busy busy busy. Lots of overtime this time of year. However, while my stylist made fun of my roots, I was more relieved to get rid of my ends. "Blondes" almost always have roots anyway..... I told her that there is NO BETTER FEELING than getting your hair done when its overdue. And it IS one of the best feelings. Then I started thinking of some of the other "best feelings in the world/small victory moments":

Taking a shower in your own house after travel, and sleeping in your own bed.

Washing your hair and face after a bad day.

Being done with a long or tough workout. Both physically and mentally a great feeling.

When your favorite person or any pet seeks you out for snuggles. Well, maybe not always. I LOVE that George, Duke of Orange, distinguished ginger cat, comes running towards me when he sees me. I just wish I was not so allergic. I am hoping that with extended exposure to him the reaction will lessen over time. But it is still a good feeling, knowing that something is so happy to be around you.

Making just enough food for one meal with no leftovers to fool with.

Having a clean house with nothing to do. Laundry and dishes done, grass cut, garden tended, floors spotless (until your live in drool machine decided to decorate it with slobber), freshly washed bedding and trash taken out.

That very moment when my Christmas display at work is done, and I sit back and really look at it and get that happy Christmas feeling.

Seems silly, but I feel a lot better when I fill up my gas tank or get my oil changed.....is that weird? If it is oh well.

Getting all the groceries put away. And in fact, sticking to the grocery theme, actually getting everything you need, without forgetting something or having to find a substitute or go without because the store is out of what you want. That is a rare treat now.

Making the last payment on anything.

Add to my list!

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County