SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Late Winter/Early Spring Transitional Fashion

Funkyart
3 months ago

OK, truth is I have been burned out on shopping ... it is the time of year I am cocooning and not going out much so don't really have any clothing needs. But I did stumble on a few items I thought I'd share.

I know people have had mixed results with Quince but I saw this mongolian cashmere vneck tauted by a social media influencer and at $50, I thought I would give it a try. I think it is great as a basic-- lighter weight which should work into spring and I would say the quality is comparable to the house cashmere at Nordstrom. I wouldn't rave about it but I have no complaints. I mean, I have paid more for acrylic sweaters! Seems to be TTS with a slightly slim cut. There are many other styles at the same price. I bought oatmeal and black and will go back for ivory and camel.

Also, I just purchased another of these Oversized 1/2 zip sweatshirts from Old Navy (50% off now $22). They are great for this time of year .. I have been wearing the heck out of them! I am especially loving the stripes! They are nice enough to wear out and about to bookstore, market etc but I throw one on in the morning with pjs or leggings at home.

I did order a size down ... and probably could have gone down 2 sizes. I have white, black and the stripes pictured below. They do have similar sizes that aren't so long or oversized but I haven't tried them.

I am not shopping for anything ... but would love to see any great finds you have uncovered.

Comments (29)