SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
222muchcoffee

Need feedback for an accent wall please (See CHEERS SIGN wall)

Coffee Dude
3 months ago

The below two pics are the exterior and a shot of the Liv room (not a huge fan of the left wall either).

I am trying to change up the CHEERS sign wall - pics 3 and 4. I am considering the wood slat accents with the plants. Thoughts? Colors considering are charcoal or dark green background. REALLY appreciate your help. More info below - keep reading please.

***********************************************************************************************************************

This is a short term rental I own and I'm not wild about the photos/design behind the dining room table. This is an open floor plan, small 3-2 single story home (built in 1960). It is called Boho Casa and has a bit of mid-century furniture thrown in the mix. It's in San Antonio, Texas.

I am wanting to create an impressive photo to make my property stand out among the thousands of others in our city. It is a very competitive business in our city due to oversupply. The wall on the left is what I want to change. Thinking a horizontal slat with dark painted wall - plants hanging on it? I want to remove everything on the wall where the CHEERS sign is.

The

Comments (25)