SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_618897318

boring dining room help

Chris H
5 months ago
last modified: last month

Dining room decorating help continues. We have new chairs but the cushions are navy now (see pic).

I like these curtains. How do I match them in the kitchen with valances (which can be seen by the dining room)? Same pattern? Solid?

I like this buffet but its sold out. What style is this so I can look for another one?

When I pick out the curtains Ill move on to the rug but can anyone suggest one that might go well?

We are finishing up a kitchen renovation so I am on a fairly strict budget. Dining room is 11’x11.5”. The table and carpet stay for now but I am looking for new chairs, a buffet, and then other ways to decorate our dining room. The kitchen (which you can see from the dining room) color scheme is white, black, brass the walls are a warm greige. No BS yet but eventually it will be something with some blues in it. Dining room is navy and white with brass chandelier. I am open to changing the light. I lean MCM and my husband leans more traditional. What can I do for the window and walls to make this less boring but on a budget for now 😊? I am open to any style honestly. Would someone be kind enough to help me 🤗

Comments (17)