SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amanda_slamm

Happy Thanksgiving All!!

agmss15
5 months ago

What are you planning?

I am going to my nephew’s. My sister and her step-daughter are planning to go over to make side dishes but I am not sure which ones. And probably make the house not a bachelor pad. I know my sister usually makes pecan pie. Her step-daughter made a chocolate cheesecake. And her husband is making green bean casserole.

My nephew B said he makes the meat! I know he send around some description of bacon wrapped smoked salmon.. He like deep frying turkey and slow smoking/grilling meats. Oh and smoking salmon for his grandmother.

My mom is making a salad and bringing cheese. Her partner is making some kind spaghetti squash casserole.

I am making garlic rosemary focaccia or as my nephews says salty greasy bread. My usual bring along. (ot - I so missed my semi-broken scale again) And two kinds of sweet empanadas - Blueberry and caramelized apple. I made a butter vodka crust. I made a few apple ones last night to practice. They were a hit with my mom and her partner. Tender flaky buttery crust and spicy apple filling. About three bites big. I love very short not particularly sweet desserts. This fits the bill.

Hope you all have a great holiday!

Comments (10)