SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauren_murray65

Curb appeal help and ideas

Onthemarsh
9 months ago

In the purchasing process of this home. The inside is really great. The outside needs a lot of help in the backyard and curb appeal in the front. The roof is about 6 years old, so it's staying. The stucco is staying but willing to change color. I'm thinking maybe build a new staircase wider. There is a nice size about 10 deep front porch. The home is in the southeast do think tropical, lots of rain and humidity. I'm pro palm trees tropical and not into banana trees tropical. Prefer something low maintenance and stays green year round. Also I like to have something blooming year round camilias, azaleas, gardenias, I like fruit trees as well. The back yard isn't very big (depth) and has a pool that has popped out of the ground. So it needs removed and either filled in or replaced. That's an entirely different project but the entire landscape budget with pool is $65k-$100k. The pool will obviously take most the budget. Just for reference there is a sidewalk up to the stairs from the driveway on the right side of the photo. Thank you for any help or ideas.

Comments (13)