SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Reverse Rant! A RAVE review!

amylou321
10 months ago

I feel like this year had given me a lot to...frankly WHINE about. My car accident case is going nowhere and i want to scream, I have never been as unhappy at work as I am now. I absolutely despise my newest coworker and my bosses behavior since said coworkers hiring is having me seriously consider going to HIS supervisor or HR, something I loathe to think about. My new mailman forced me to move my mailbox, a not easy task as it was set in concrete and I really thought I was done fighting with the post office after the horrible creature before him left. I could go on and on. But today, my hope in mankind was restored.

I ordered some fun new earrings from an Etsy store. 3 pairs: Tiny little ranch dressing bottles, tiny little packs of bacon, and tiny little boxes of those awful tasting conversation hearts. They are mini brands made into earrings and I love collecting them and wearing them. Anyway, they were delivered into my now moved mailbox, and the package itself looked like it had been run over, tossed in the mud, run over again and then shoved in my mailbox like nothing happened., Like I wouldn't notice that every item was flattened or smashed. I was SO disappointed.

I sent a message and pictures to the etsy seller, asking her what to do. I sent the message in my kitchen, walked back to my bedroom, laid down, decided at that second to check my email just to see if anything needed attention, and she had already responded. In less than 2 minutes, she responded and said she would be sending me replacements, to not worry about filing a claim with USPS as they will just ignore it, and told me she would be sending me a free pair for the trouble. The trouble that SHE had NOTHING to do with causing. She said she noticed that I had liked some other items in her shop and she would pick one of those to send.

So if any of you want some funny earrings to wear, I recommend MichiganMomShop on Etsy. I am so happy and hope that they get here safely this time, despite the post office!

Here is a picture of my poor little ranch earrings, flattened and smashed. :(

Do any of you have any recent good customer service stories to share???

Comments (10)