SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olychick2

It's always the homeowner's fault!

Olychick
11 months ago
last modified: 11 months ago

I'm so tired of the supposed 'pros' on Design Dilemma and HD always blaming the customer when something goes wrong in their build or their remodel. One just commented to me that it is ABSURD to expect to get pro quality services from businesses that are in the business of doing whatever. In this case it's carpet laying. All the questions intended to lay the blame for poor workmanship on the customer. Grrr.

eta: and another thing, lol! One of the tag team over there who seems to not only comment on EVERY SINGLE THREAD, in every single forum (truly) just bullies her way into dismissing everyone else's comments and makes 15 comment of 1 line each. Do they get paid by the comment? And very quickly, it's WE can do this or that as if she is now in a contract with the poster. If someone rejects her ideas, she just keeps at them and at them and has deemed herself the final word on what's best. If someone posts an idea in a long thread, she is quick to point out that SHE posted that first. I just want to say, "please just tell her she's right, she has ALL the answers, she posted first and is the only one with any good ideas at all." I can't believe there is any time to actually do any real design work for real customers. And I can't believe how much it rankles me, lol!

Comments (33)