SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
feathers11

Etsy pillows -- a rabbit hole

Feathers11
11 months ago
last modified: 11 months ago

For this summer, I wanted to replace the dull pillow covers in my LR that I've had the past few years. I started looking back in February when Home Goods and At Home start putting out spring decor. I was so overwhelmed, and then rationalized that I would do better shopping online at home, and, also, because those stores don't sell just the covers. I already have inserts.

Why do I think Etsy will be easier? I've been down this path before. At any given point, there would be 50 tabs open on my browser. Many of the pretty fabrics leaned too farmhouse-y, and it was hard to get out of that territory.

I finally sat down today and pulled the plug. I bought a cover whose fabric print I immediately went to during my early searches. But it was nearly $90--just the cover, decorative fabric on one side only. I find that ridiculously expensive. I kept going back to it, so just ordered it. Then, I stumbled upon a store that had--get this--35 pages of fabrics, and all were very reasonably priced. So I ended up with a high-low mix.

I'll share pics when they arrived, if I like them. If I don't, you'll find me weeping in the corner. I admire those of you with more timely decision-making skills.

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County