SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sylvieross

Help! I need help with choices for my kitchen! Darlington counter top!

sylvieross
11 months ago

I am updating my kitchen. The cabinets are birch and still in good shape so we are going to refinish them, not paint them. My husband and I like wood. We will change the hinges. I am having difficulty picking the countertop and backsplash. The flooring I picked so far is the tile Glam Tortora from Olympia. I like the neutral tone and it seems to hide dirt! I picked Darlington from Cambria for the countertop. The one I have now is dark and I want to lighten the room. I picked a basic cream-white for the backsplash so far but do not love it. I have not picked the paint colour. There is something that disturbs me in these picks, but I am not sure what. I find the overall look a bit dull. I do like Darlington and its granite look. I also looked at Bianco Statuarietto from MSI for the countertop. The first picture has Darlington and the second is Bianco Staturietto. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I find this process very difficult. Everything is so expensive and this is likely the last kitchen update that we will do while in this house.

Comments (7)