SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
modernfun

Seeking encouragement for using real marble white slabs in kitchen!

modernfun
last year

Does anyone have real white marble on their island and countertops and are happy? I know a family (with young kids!) who are happy. Apparently there is a new sealer that does not have any problem keeping etching and stains away. I was just looking for some encouragement if anyone else has real slab marble and are happy they did it! I far prefer it to synthetic..I want the purest white I can find with no veins..! Never thought this was an option but now hearing it is!? Any encouragement? Thanks!

Comments (43)

• anna_682
    last year
    last modified: last year

I have white honed marble on my island and backsplash (slab). It is sealed. I have had no issues with staining or etching. I wiped up small drops of red wine the next day with no issues.

modernfun thanked anna_682
  • M Miller
    last year

There are thousands of posts on this forum on this topic. It boils down to whether you like your counter to stay looking pristine or not. Many people love marble and don't care whether it etches - it's a sign of a well-used kitchen. Others don't like etching. Ask yourself which is your personality. We cannot answer that for you.

As to the coatings that prevent marble etching - that is like your grandma's slipcovers on the "good sofa". It removes the depth, transluscence, and sparkle that make marble so beautiful. You can also see the line of the protective layer along the edge of the counters. You'd be better off getting a beautiful granite or Taj Mahal quartzite than trying to put slip covers on a stone as beautiful as marble.

modernfun thanked M Miller
  • Related Discussions

Calacatta tile from Home Depot matches real slab perfectly!

Q

Comments (37)
    Jacqueline5, thanks for posting the color. I thought it might be Revere Pewter. I was going to RP with my bathroom but thought it might read too dark, in my low light. So I was going to use it in a sitting room, but decided against it and used something else. I actually have a gallon on hand. I dislike the color I ended up using. I am thinking of using the gallon of RP I have to paint up a sample board, and see how it looks in there. The sitting room has a fair amount of west light. I don't know what's going on, but I keep seeing pink in my colors and I was afraid that the Revere Pewter would have a pink cast too. I'm glad to hear you say that it is olive. I love green and blues. Your counter is beautifully installed. Is it 2cm? It looks like it is at the sink. If it is they did a terrific outer edge. The edge must have been mitered, right? I see the section of the stone from where the counter was taken. I love it.
    ...See More

finished white/marble kitchen!!!! -pic heavy

Q

Comments (65)
    dandylandy . Honestly I never really priced 1.25 inch carrara marble.. I priced 2 inch from all different types of marbles. I can tell you that if you dont use the carrara and go with another type of marble ( such as danby, calcutta, stauary) it was double the price. For me the upcharge was if i purchased through who my cabinet people referred me to, they were giving themselves a large kickback of about 2,000. I went direct through a recommendation of a family in my town of a home that had 8 stone bathrooms and probably a 200,000 dollar kitchen done by a particular stone guy who I highly recommend now too... because..... most 2 inch slabs or marble are typically smaller then the 1.25 ones. For my kitchen I needed just a tad more then 1 slab. Everyone I priced insisted my only option was to buy two slabs. The awesome guy I worked with told me hang on and lets wait and search and eventually we will find a slab that is just slightly larger and sure enough we did... that saved me thousands! He did an awesome job with making sure any flaws in the marble were not visible when he did my cut outs. If it helps you since I dont know the price of 1.25 carrara, I paid 4000.00 for my 2inch carrara marble, I can look up the measurements if it would really help. At one point I wanted danby so I was willing to goto 1.25 inches.. but it was still about 2,000 more then the 2 inch carrara and I am glad I went with the thicker carrara, I LOVE IT.. If you would like a referral for my stone guy please let me know
    ...See More

Crazy kitchen ideas... encourage me? talk me down?

Q

Comments (49)
    I think you do get it, innately, not because of something I said. I don't think stoicism or rigidity precludes color. The counter or a block of the cabinets could be purple...the minimalists worked in color, after all . But I think what you don't want is extraneous ornament. To go back to the Pop Art idea, ...I think if it was really Pop Art, the Dishwasher would look like a box of Brillo Pads or something. To me, words like "Just Chill" --I think this is extraneous ornament, and it also reminds me too much of "Friends Gather Here" on a plaque or something. Bob Venturi would probably love the idea of wrapping a film around everything, but Venturi isn't a modernist. This thread has really made me think about the Concetto countertops and why I don't quite like them...because I want to like them on some level. But I think it is because they aren't quite real. If you did a purple Pyrolave countertop, the color would be the shape and the object, and the shape and the object would be the color. All of a piece. But the Concetto material is kind of aspic of sorts with bits and pieces of real semiprecious stone kinda blobbed together in resin . It's like expensive head cheese. If it were all one piece, like a big slab of marble that is a solid object in and of itself, that would be different.
    ...See More

Help, my marble tile floor doesn't match my marble slab countertops.

Q

Comments (105)
    Renee you must be overwhelmed with all of these comments. Your countertops are GORGEOUS, so I do hope you keep them. Sophie's suggestion to stain the floors is well worth looking into. For what it is worth my suggestion for your backsplash is to go with a simple solid tile in a lighter color that coordinates with the countertop. I would suggest you not go too small with the tile- 3x6 to 4x12 would be a good size to stick with. You want to avoid too much movement in the backsplash as the counter (and the floor) have quite a bit of movement and you do not want them competing. Let the countertop be the star of the show. Good luck and let us know how it all ends up for you.
    ...See More
  • HU-918119203
    last year

The durability of marble depends on the variety. If you want a very white, hard marble, look at Olympian White Danby. Depending on the slab, it has little or no veining, but it is not pure solid white (I don't know of any marble conventionally used in kitchens that is solid white).

All marble will develop some patina over time. You need a good sealer, which will not stop etching entirely but will prevent it. A honed finish also will show much less etching than polished.

Granite and quartz will never look like marble. If you want marble, you should get marble. If you're really worried about durability, consider using marble on an island with a contrasting perimeter.

modernfun thanked HU-918119203
  • M Miller
    last year

"The durability of marble depends on the variety. If you want a very white, hard marble, look at Olympian White Danby."

To be clear, Danby marble will chip less than some other marbles, but it will etch the same. All marbles are made from calcium carbonate, which etches. If a stone is not made from calcium carbonate it is not marble.

"You need a good sealer, which will not stop etching entirely but will prevent it."

Sealer will not prevent etching. Sealer will prevent staining only. Unless you are talking about the treatments mentioned in the OP which is a special film atop the marble, and as I mentioned, analogous to slip covers on furniture. But traditional impregnating sealant that is wiped on only prevents staining.

• Sally T
    last year

@anna_682 - do you what kind of sealer you use? How often do you use it?

• elcieg
    last year

News to me, but this may help you make a decision.

Marble is luxurious, but requires maintenance. True. But does its need for maintenance mean it’s fragile or impractical? Actually, no.

Back to our illustration of the Sunday supper. That red wine and tomato sauce (and lemon juice too) can stain or etch marble are known facts. However, there are some marbles that stand up better than others to acidic agents and more forgiving when selected with honed or antiqued finishes. For this post I’ll be referring specifically to US marble which has a higher resistance to stains than Italian or Turkish marble.

Here’s why:

Every material has its own absorption rate. It’s a good indicator of how quickly something will penetrate the surface. The lower the absorption rate, the more density it has, and the more time to wipe up spills.

Granite for instance has a very low absorption rate, which makes a good choice for any surface. Quartz also has a low absorption rate because it’s engineered surface is made with a resin made from petrochemicals. Marble is known for staining because when left unsealed many varieties can absorb liquids more quickly. American marbles like Pearl Grey and White Cherokee are an exception though. Their crystalline make-up gives them an absorption rate of just .09, and that’s before a sealer. Quartz is a manufactured surface and therefore doesn’t need a sealer.

https://blog.polycor.com/quartz-vs-marble-are-look-and-performance-mutually-exclusive

Look at this gorgeous slab, Georgia, White Cherokee

modernfun thanked elcieg
  • elcieg
    last year

@modernfun, great post...learned a lot, albeit too late for my bathroom.

modernfun thanked elcieg
  • M Miller
    last year

“Every material has its own absorption rate. It’s a good indicator of how quickly something will penetrate the surface. The lower the absorption rate, the more density it has, and the more time to wipe up spills.”

A low absorption rate - i.e. a measure of a stone’s density vs. its porosity - is an indicator that the stone won’t stain. It is not an indicator that it won’t etch. As I said earlier, marble is made from calcium carbonate. When calcium carbonate interacts with an acidic substance like wine, salad dressing, tomatoes, or even water if the water is hard and has minerals that make it acidic, the calcium carbonate will etch. Whether the stone is dense or not does not prevent calcium carbonate from etching.

“there are some marbles that stand up better than others to acidic agents and more forgiving when selected with honed or antiqued finishes.”

Marble can only be classified as marble if it is made from calcium carbonate, and calcium carbonate will etch. What honing or antiquing does is make the etching less visible than it would be if the marble had a polished finish. Etching is more glaring against a polished finish than against a honed finish, but the marble etches either way.

modernfun thanked M Miller
  • anna_682
    last year

@modernfun Tenax Proseal Impregnating sealer

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    last year

I ,ove cararra marble for counters have used it many times for clients. I do not like it with any finish except factory polished and wipe up spills for sure . BYW ther eis no fake plastic stone thta will stand up as well as that real stone . We have friends in Italy who have the same counter and kitchen thta was in the original house 60 yrs ago.

• HU-918119203
    last year

Etching is a function, in part, of the porousness of the stone. Danby is less porous than other marbles, so it does not etch as easily as some other marbles. Sealers also reduce the porosity of the stone. Therefore, they help prevent etching. It is not the case that anything with any acidity that touches marble for an instant will immediately etch the marble, no matter the variety or how it is sealed.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    last year

I have calacatta marble on my island. it came from the Antolini yard in italy w/their own sealer (azerocare) It promised to be stain-proof and etch resistant.

4 yrs later, I will attest to the stain-proof claim, but the etching? for about a year it was ok. once the sealer gets worn through (from repeated exposures to acidic products) I think it just gave up. I have a large cutting board on that portion of the island where I prep. all around it is etching. (the rest of the slab is pristine) However, I don't have any stains! That I will say, does work!

Install day

and the spot w/the cutting board is where it's etched.

here it is today

you have to get down at an angle to even see the etching. if you run your hand across the surface you can feel it.

not a big deal. (my son and husband cut lemons all the time on that cutting board and don't wipe up the overspray. that's why it etched.

I figure if it gets really bad I'll have a marble restoration guy come in and sand down the whole thing. but that means the rest of the slab is no longer protected.

modernfun thanked Beth H. :
  • HU-918119203
    last year

I'm looking for etching in that photo, and seeing none.

I think good guidance I saw on Houzz on the subject of marble once was, if you're someone who can't leave a dirty dish in the sink at the end of the night, don't get marble - you're too anal. If you can say "tomorrow morning" and head upstairs, marble is a good fit.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    last year

MORE Anti Etch has solved the marble etching problem, however, it doesn't come in a can and is fairly expensive. (The light used to cure it costs $10,000.00.) You'll want to get it done immediately after installation. M Miller's analogy to a slipcover on furniture is fair enough for plastic covers like www.stoneguardusa.com, but I doubt he could tell that a marble countertop got a MORE treatment without very careful study.

• Elizabeth
    last year

If you want pure white with no veins or variation, why choose marble? Why not quartz or Corian? IMO the reason TO chose marble is for the natural beauty

modernfun thanked Elizabeth
  • kiniyagirl
    last year

I have a honed Danby marble bar top that is used frequently. It is sealed with Tenax Proseal. I love it and would do it again and would do it for my kitchen counters. However it does have etches from it being used from lime/lemon juice, various wines/alcohol dripping, & some bottom of the glass rings. You can see scratches from plates being slid across it, and my favorite spot to open a bottom of wine as the bottom of the wine bottles often lightly marks the counter as I turn the bottle to score the foil. You can generally only see the etches if you are looking at it in a certain way. It does not have any stains and we have had wine & various red drinks spilled on it and left there for a while during festivities/ events (not entire bottle spilled, but often drips & splashes)

If you can embrace the character/patina of it, then I would say go for it. When I see the marks they remind me of all of the fun times with friends & family.

modernfun thanked kiniyagirl
  • Connecticut Yankeeeee
    last year

I love marble; haven’t had it in kitchen yet. What about Thassos marble? It’s very white, few to zero veins in my samples. Is it usable in a slab for countertops? Just a thought .

modernfun thanked Connecticut Yankeeeee
  • PRO
    JAN MOYER
    last year

Thassos is the only white marble with no veining.

"Thassos marble is named after the small Greek island where it is quarried. The stone’s history is rich, with it being used to construct temples and sculptures by the Greeks and Romans in the sixth century BC. The small island in the Aegean Sea is the only location in the world where this stunning stone can be found. As such, it is highly regulated by the island’s government, and is only retrievable from 10 quarries on the island. Thassos marble is one of the most expensive stones available, and it is the epitome of luxury and high class.

What Are the Physical Characteristics of Thassos Marble Tile?

Thassos marble is renowned as being the whitest natural marble in the world. Its purity and crystal-like appearance is unmatched, and its quarry is rugged. As with all natural stones, the veining patterns can vary, and it is common to see a pale gray webbing effect throughout. There are sometimes burnt orange veins found within the marble, but this is very minimal. In general, the highest quality Thassos marble comes in small blocks and has a polished, pure, and clear appearance, similar to a sugar cube.

What Are the Benefits of Thassos Marble Tile?

Thassos marble is highly desirable because of its purity and natural beauty. As a premium stone, it is durable, displays a captivating luster, and it’s pure white color combines well with other materials in water jet design and mosaics. Thassos is also prized for its historic value and its finite availability.

What Are the Most Popular Uses of Thassos Marble in Connecticut?

Thassos marble makes the most striking interior floors and walls. It brings a sense of extravagance to any space, while also lightening up the room, for the perfect awe-inspiring appearance. Just like other marbles, Thassos can stain or etch if not properly treated, so it is not commonly used on kitchen countertops in Connecticut; however, if sealed correctly, it can provide an alluring aesthetic as in bathrooms, for fireplace designs, and for wall applications.

What Are the Limitations of Thassos Quarry?

While the risk of staining in untreated marble is worth noting, one of the limitations with Thassos marble is availability if you want large quantities, a larger size slab, or if you want to find pieces with specific characteristics such as white webbing or pure quality. However, if you’re not looking for something with specific characteristics and you’d like the marble in the standard size, you’ll have no problem obtaining your stone.

Thassos marble is one of the most divine stones in the world, and it will transform any space into something out of a magazine. However, with its limited supply and high price tag, it is usually reserved for high-end renovations and upscale designs.

To learn more about the characteristics and benefits of Thassos marble tile, or to see the gorgeous stone in person, visit our Connecticut showroom today.

• PRO
    Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
    last year

I've commented on this type of dilemma for quite a while now, but I'll reiterate my personal experience. I've had Vermont Danby marble in my kitchen for over 9 years now. It's honed Olympian White, and I searched long and hard before making the decision. You are correct, nothing will come close to real marble. No matter how hard they try, engineered quartz products just do NOT fool anyone who knows marble. There is a luminous "waxy" quality to honed marble that is impossible to replicate in a man-made product.

That being said, if you choose marble you should do so with your eyes open, and with all the knowledge of the product's pros and cons. You already know the pros, here are some of the cons: Danby marble is indeed more dense and less porous than many other marbles. However, it is still marble, meaning it's made of calcium carbonate, which will react with any acid, such as citrus juices, tomatoes, berries, wine, vinegar, pickles, coffee, tea, even hard water. This chemical reaction will cause an etch, or a slight dulling of the surface, where the acid has literally eaten away a small part of the stone. Etching cannot be avoided, and it is less noticeable in a honed finish, but you can only see it when the light hits the stone at a certain angle. It certainly is not glaring and does not ruin the look of the stone. (Dolomitic marble will also react to acids.)

Be aware that etching is not staining. If Danby is properly sealed, you will NOT have any stains, or discolorations. My honed stone was fabricated and installed by a very knowledgeable and expert craftsman, and was sealed at installation. It has no stains at all, and after 9 years I am not concerned with either etching or staining. Did I say that there are NO STAINS???

Another drawback to marble is that it is not as hard as granite or quartz. Not to say that it is "soft"--I still would not want to bang my head on a piece of marble! This means that if you drop something on it, it will chip. I have chips on the marble and one large dent where it was hit by a wine bottle. These chips can be repaired by a professional.

All this means that it is a natural surface, comparable to wood floors or polished nickel or unlaquered brass, which means that it will show the wear and tear of usage. I made the decision to appreciate the natural beauty of the marble after seeing a bar top in one of my favorite Italian restaurants. It was dinged, worn down, and etched after many years of use by happy customers enjoying the company of friends. I wanted my kitchen to have that same "patina" and so I went with Danby marble.

When you hear about all the so-called "maintenance" of marble, just keep in mind that this means the homeowner is futilely trying to counteract the natural propensity of the stone. He or she is frantically trying all sorts of products to get the stone back to its original state. This is a fool's errand. I clean the stone after use with either plain water, some Dawn soap, or Sprayway cleaner. Sometimes I use a little bit of Comet (nonscratch) with bleach if necessary. It can also be professionally rehoned if you want, much like a hardwood floor, to look like new. BUT the aging process will begin all over again.

Jan is correct about Thassos being the only marble that is pure white. There is no other marble without some sort of veining. If you want pure white and don't want to go with quartz or Corian, look into Nanoglass. It is pure white, and I used it in a client's bathroom vanity top.

Marble is more beautiful than I ever imagined, but I did lots of research on white marbles before I pulled the trigger. Do your research and examine the type of cook you are and whether you need your countertop to be bright and shiny forever. If that’s you, then marble isn’t a good choice.

• PRO
    last year

Here is the actual marble after years of use:

Suburban kitchen · More Info

Suburban kitchen · More Info

modernfun thanked Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
  • Sally T
    last year

@anna_682 = thanks for the info! Do you apply the Tenax Proseal Impregnating sealer regularly? It says on their webpage that it only prevents staining, not etching... does that sound right to you? THank you!

modernfun thanked Sally T
  • Connecticut Yankeeeee
    last year

Thank you, Jan. I guess I could’ve googled, eh? I only had 12x12 samples for the bathroom floor and they were gorgeous. Still, I’d choose natural stone over quartz any day.

modernfun thanked Connecticut Yankeeeee
  • roarah
    last year

My marble is 17 years used. There are chips and etches if you are looking at certain angles but the overall effect still brings me joy. Sealers only prevent stains not impact spots, chips, scratched nor etchings.

modernfun thanked roarah
  • The Beach House Group
    last year

We put in honed carrara in two houses. We have 3 little kids and cook everyday multiple times per day. we had etches from glass rings and citrus. No stains. We would use it again in a heartbeat if the house called for it.

modernfun thanked The Beach House Group
  • anna_682
    last year

@Sally T Apply annually. I have not had any issues with stains or etching. If there is any etching, I can't see it. It is a honed surface.

My marble is a dolomite. It is predominately white background with a bit of blue, brown, gray and black.

• Sally T
    last year

@anna_682 - you are so helpful! thank you! do you have photos? are you and your family incredibly careful or just regular careful? Thanks!

modernfun thanked Sally T
  • anna_682
    last year

@Sally T We are regular careful. My husband is much less so than I am. I will look for some pics.

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    last year

The real point? All counter tops - EVERY SINGLE ONE - are a balance between the look you want, the other materials in the space, how you live and cook and entertain.

To a certain ( great ) extent ? Think of them as Living Things. "Perfection" in all aforementioned areas exists in exactly..........N.O.N.E. Just like a human being.

• Lisa
    last year

We had accidental marble at our last house... the listing said it was quartzite, but we noticed it changing when we left a lemon on it! we still loved it, and I am planning on Danby marble in our new kitchen we are renovating. we did not baby it at all and had no stains.

modernfun thanked Lisa
  • PRO
    Dragonfly Tile & Stone Works, Inc.
    last year

We've reminded HOUZZers before but bears repeating? Marble and other natural stone can be professionally restored, just like wood floors if they get beat up over the years. And restored to "like new" often in a few hours, depending on the space. There are stone maintenance companies, especially if you are near a larger metro area. We recommend this company near us for our clients and some will schedule them every five years or so, just like they schedule the carpet cleaners. It's part of their home maintenance routine. Marble doesn't get "ruined". It ages. Many don't mind that beautiful aging, some prefer to restore it. And for those who are eco concerned, it is a very sustainable material. No man made synthetic material in the landfills if the time comes to replace it. http://www.nsmarblemaintenance.com

• anna_682
    last year

@Lisa That wine label. LOL

• Lisa
    last year

@anna_682 I never just took pictures of my countertop! when i wanted to take another look at it after we moved I just checked my phone for incidental photos which happened to be me taking a wine pic haha. I guess it was a good wine!

• kl23
    last year

Holly cow you guys! Now I want marble too!

• Kendrah
    last year

I love marble, hate synthetics. Don't care how supposedly realistic they are, it is still fake marble to me. We had a very white marble with little veining. I'm someone who likes a good patina and vintage items, but learned I was higher maintance that I thought I would be! I will never, ever have marble again. I don't want to think about etching. I don't want to think about chipping. (Both happened to mine.) I want to be carefree. We moved out of our marble kitchen house. I looked at marble look-a-likes. None could do it for me. The just aint the real thing. I think you have to just be ok with marble not being perfect in order to own it. I susepct that if you are looking for this much encouragement, it isn't the right material for you.

modernfun thanked Kendrah
  • anna_682
    last year

@modernfun I don't have a picture of my marble (dolomite) but it looks very similar to the marble in this kitchen (link below). My marble has a more white background. White base with grey, blue, very light brown, and tiny bits of black.

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6338177/backsplash-ideas-for-remodel#28397484

• OC Kitchen
    last year

I have had white Statuario marble on my kitchen island for 10 years. My island is quite large and the marble is a statement piece and what people notice when they walk in. It definitely has some stains, but nothing that doesn't blend with the movement in the stone, And it most definitely has etches. But honestly, it adds to the character of the stone and I don't think people even notice when they walk into my kitchen. I don't have any chips or cracks - and I was worried about that because at the time I had young kids and counter stools that they loved to spin and hit the marble with. It withstood all that. Would I do it again - absolutely if I were looking for the same style of kitchen. I am in the process of renovating our kitchen in our new house and am struggling with what to use. My designer is pushing me towards Quartz and there really are lovely Quartz options - but having had marble, they all look like "copies" to me. I am terrified with all the Quartzite stories on this site. So I may very well do marble again. Stay tuned.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    last year

"Do you apply the Tenax Proseal Impregnating sealer regularly? It says on their webpage that it only prevents staining, not etching... does that sound right to you?"

That is correct.

" Sealers only prevent stains not impact spots, chips, scratched nor etchings."

roarah:

Please read the comments in front of yours. MORE anti-etch prevents marble from etching.

• modernfun
    Original Author
    last year

Lisa, I am trying to understand..what do you mean please by, " and I am planning on Danby marble in our new kitchen we are renovating. we did not baby it at all and had no stains."

do you mean the one you had before had no stains and was Danby, or the one in the future had no stains...? thank you for claifying when you have time! Thanks, Modernfun

• modernfun
    Original Author
    last year

elcieg, Do you mean you regret putting it in your bathroom, or now, after reading this, you would like to? Seems like water splashes cause so much etching!

• modernfun
    Original Author
    last year

Hi Connecticut Yankeee, yes, I just looked it up and Thassos marble seems to be quite white! When I saw all the beautful pure white marble slabs, I wanted one so much, but was tyring to love the quartzite, but it just has too much for me- I want pure white synthetic (I guess..) or something like this thasos. I have not shopped in a while as trying to finalize my cabinet drawings and then go after the counter and island tops, flooring etc.. thank you!

• modernfun
    Original Author
    last year

Anna, did you ever find a picture? Thank you everyone for all the great comments and helpful information. I am intruiged about this "Americanmarble" which may be less porous. Crazy, I have a lazy susan I bought from, yes, Homegoods, it is wonderful ..pure marble but nothing nothing has stained nor etched for many years!! What is it?? I wish I knew. Maybe I will take it to the slab yards next week. It is beautful and mustard, water, saffron, oil all left on, wipes off with no mark left!! It is real marble for sure! I will see if I can find out what it is, stay tuned for the mystery lazy susan reveal! hahaha

• PRO
    last year

You might consider white Nanoglass. I used it in a client's bathroom last year and it is lovely. You can get pure white to resemble Thassos marble and it is very easy to care for.

https://www.nanocrystallizedstone.com/nano-glass-countertops/

White Glass Countertops · More Info

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville