SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_648953596

Window treatment help

Ilana Golin
last year
last modified: last year

Hi! I'm exploring window treatments for our master bedroom. The vibe I am going for is serene, understated, spa-like. We currently have white top down/bottom up shades that filter light and provide privacy. I am considering custom-made exterior-mount Roman Shades in a bleached natural linen for the three large windows that face our yard (southern exposure). I want a neat and tailored look and I want to keep as much of the window pane exposed as possible because I love doing top down shades and having a "big sky" view out the window. I've never done Roman Shades before -- do you think this will work and how do you think it will look? If do Roman Shades on those three windows, I would likely then do wall-length drapery panels in the same bleached linen behind the headboard in order to handle those little windows up high, create a little softness around the bed area, and tie the different window coverings together. If anyone has the capacity mock any of this up, I would be most appreciative. I can see it in my mind, but have no idea how it will look in real life and since I'd be doing custom-made, I only get one chance at it. Thank you in advance for any assistance or advice you can offer.

Master Bedroom · More Info

Comments (3)