SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amykath

This built in desk has become an obsession! I need ideas.

amykath
last year
last modified: last year

I know this is not the best picture, I need to really straighen up the rest of my kitchen for a full on photo.

Ignore everything you see on the built in desk side. I want to transform it into something completely different. Also, please ignore the mess!

I have been searching for ideas for ages. I do not want to have so many things on each shelf. I want some simplicity. I considered adding a curtain with a top and bottom tension rod. Not sure where it would start or end. I also was thinking of painting or adding wood to the white shleves fronts.

I think it would look really great as a bar or a coffee station. I would maybe put a crutain along the borrom part of the desk. Something simple.

I am totally lost. I am up for doing anything. I can paint, use peel and stick wall papaer. I wish I could just tear out the shelves and add some cool brass and glass or wood shelves that extended to the counter.

I am wide open for ideas!

Any suggestion are very welcomed.

Just for an idea. I know this is not what I would want exactly, but just an idea for inspiration.

Comments (76)