SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hutchae84

Dining room refresh-wallpaper, table and chairs

Would love some feedback and a place to bounce ideas off of. We very much just used old furniture in this space and are finally going to get items that "fit" the space to make better use of this very petite dining room. The space is aprox only 10.5x 10.5 so I would like to switch out the antique dining table for a round one (hopefully around 60" to maximize seating). New dining chairs and wallpaper. This house is a craftsman bungalow and we lean traditional in taste but we are fairly young and I like the idea of the juxtaposition on traditional elements mixed with modern ones. I am thinking more traditional wallpaper mixed with modern chairs and bar cabinet. I love plants and wildlife so I am leaning towards a more botanical wallpaper in softer tones (adjoining rooms are fairly neutral with warm and cool tones). I'm still pulling things so will post more once I have a bit of inspiration but I know you all are so helpful. I would like to keep the light fixture and there is an inlet with a bar nook (not pictured) that I would like to hang a vintage murrano mirror in (have). I do have 3 young kids, items choosen need to be somewhat durable.

Comments (9)