Houzz Logo Print

Custom copper bar top

Tab Alleman
2 months ago

As part of a complete kitchen remodel, I want a copper bar top with outer bar rail around my L-shaped island. However, I don't want the bar top to be a simple L-shape, I want a custom curved shape.

Who would I hire for such a thing? A wood-worker? Carpenter? Metal fabricator? A bar top specialist? (I haven't found such a thing locally)

I've found websites where I can send specs and get a custom-shaped bar rail, which sounds like the hardest part. If I had that shipped to me, could I just get any handyman to cut the top out of plywood and afix the copper?

I'm in South Florida, if any one cares to make a specific recommendation.

Kitchen remodel · More Info

Kitchen remodel · More Info

Comments (7)