Happy Halloween from the 1940s!
3 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (22)
- 3 years ago
Related Discussions
Happy Halloween
Comments (9)Thank you everyone...the witches thank you too. Karen, after seeing some of the things that went on that table I would definitely not eat there. I never turn my back on those ladies!! Jeanne, things have quieted down. I think the 13 witches are spent after all the excitement of their Holiday, and having their table featured on holidays. Not to mention keeping Griselda away from their masterpiece. Luvs the plates came from the grocery store, and the gazing ball was lit with a battery operated tea light. Candy, I'm sorry the table spooked you out, but the witches aren't LOL Punk, I'm glad you liked the table. My DGSs 13 and 15 usually don't comment on my tables but they did get a kick out of this one. Nana...See MoreHappy Halloween from my family to yours (Video)
Comments (16)very cute! one of the kids on son's baseball team made one, not the same song, and had ds as Frankenstien. very cute! lol thank you for sharing! the kids must LOVE watching it! lol...See MoreHappy Halloween from 'Trouble'
Comments (7)Good for you, Punk. Even tho you forgot one spot. LOL. I had an absolute "vegetable" day and could do nothing, so all my Halloween is still up. Darn. I sure hope I can tackle packing it tomorrow, tho its not much this year it still seems a lot of work in my state of mind (and body). And time to pull out the turkey decorations as well. I don't think Jazz particularly wants to be a 'good kitty', LOL. Look at his eyes...the wheels are always turning trying to think of something to do! hugs, Karen...See MoreHappy Halloween from me and a few of my friends
Comments (5)Well I don't have a cat or dog and I never get any trick or treaters so we do what we must to celebrate :-)...See More- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years agolast modified: 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
Related Stories

HOLIDAYSThrow a Calm, Happy Kids' Halloween Party — 5 Tips From a Mom
Keep your house and sanity intact with this advice from a veteran of Halloween extravaganzas with every kid on the block
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSNew Layout and More Light for a Family’s 1940s Ranch House
A Los Angeles designer reconfigures a midcentury home and refreshes its decor
Full Story
HOLIDAYS100 Homes Around the U.S. Say Happy Fourth of July!
Enjoy a visual tour of houses and gardens stretching from mountains to desert and sea to shining sea
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLWhat’s Your Halloween Decorating Style?
Do you prefer pretty pumpkins or gory ghouls? Whimsical witches or wall-scaling skeletons? Please share your photos here
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Brooklynites Take Up a Rural 1940s Farmhouse
A city-dwelling family plants new roots in upstate New York, remodeling their digs with cheerful, colorful touches
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: 1940s Fixer-Upper Grows Up With the Family
After living in their post–World War II house for 8 years, a couple transform it into a home that works for their family today
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Countryside Charm in a 1940s Home
Relaxed but pulled together, a lamp maker’s home in Australia shows her passion for collections and creativity
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: A 1940s Seattle Gem Gets a Tip-to-Toe Makeover
A couple become their own general contractor to create their dream home
Full Story
ROOTS OF STYLEDesign Through the Decades: The 1940s
Midcentury designers turn their attention to household storage, family rooms, molded furniture and movie star glam
Full Story
ENTERTAININGGuest Picks: Have a Happy (Classier) Halloween
Plastic pumpkins, begone! These spooky grown-up home accessories bring all of the creepiness and none of the kitsch
Full Story

Rusty