SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Happy Halloween!

moonwolf_gw
7 years ago

Hi everyone,

Happy Halloween from The Wicked Witch of the West. I was originally going to be Winifred/Winnie Sanderson from Hocus Pocus, but I couldn't find something to use for her bell sleeved overcoat. Well, I did find something and didn't get it when I saw it, and when I went back a couple weeks later for it, it was gone. Luckily, that same day, another thrift store had this witch hat and dress. I changed the ribbon on the dress from black to green, added green and black tulle to my broom, made the shoes from disposable pie tins, aluminum foil, tissue paper, masking tape, black paint, and the black rhinestones. I also had a pair of black pantyhose with the one end cut open to make a sheer black sleeve under the netted sleeve of the dress. I added some black tulle underneath the hat so it would stay on my head better. Wig and gloves are from Wal-Mart. I wore the costume to the theatre Halloween party on the 22nd. Enjoy!

And here is what I have of my Winnie costume. I made the book, too! I also made the cloak and necklace.

Here is Book :).

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comment (1)

Sponsored