SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anna_plavin

Primary Bathroom Reno - Paint Color for Pewter Green Vanity

Anna P
last year

Hi there! I am hoping some designers and fellow renovators will take pity on me and help with my primary bathroom reno since I have no idea what I'm doing. It started with a green vanity and built out from there. I'm going for a slightly modern aesthetic (grandmillenial, if you will). I picked out tile and settled on Moen fixtures (still need to finalize the finish). I'm at a loss for wall paint. I used Benjamin Moore White Dove in most rooms in the house but I'm not sure if it is the best option here. Some details and photos:

Vanity: 84" pewter green vanity with white quartz countertop (photo is not accurate - there is no veining). The hardware can be swapped out.

Floor Tile: 12x24 Suave Oro. My hope is the veining will bring some warmth to the room.

Shower Wall: 2x10 glossy white herringbone

Shower Floor: 2" hex snow white honed marble

Fixtures: I'm leaning towards brushed gold. I don't love chrome or brushed nickel, and I think black for the shower, tub filler, and sink faucets will be a little too much contrast against white shower tile and a white bathtub for me in the long run. The door nobs and hinges throughout my house are black, including the bathroom door, so I'm thinking a large black framed mirror would work with some black sconces. We are also putting in a towel warmer which will take up a significant portion of the wall next to the shower. Rather than trying to find an exact match to the brushed gold, perhaps we do that in black as well.

Any thoughts on wall paint color and fixtures would be greatly appreciated! I am totally open to a non-white color on the walls if it complements the vanity. I am concerned about matching so many different whites between the quartz vanity top and various tiles.

Cambridge 84 Double Sink Bath Vanity in Pewter Green 2" Calacatta Laza · More Info

Moen Align Brushed Gold Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet · More Info

Primary Bathroom · More Info

Moen Eco-Performance Handshower Brushed Gold, 3887EPBG · More Info

Carissa 60" Freestanding White Bathtub, Shiny White Drain and Overflow Trim · More Info

Moen Align Matte Black Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet T6193BL · More Info

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths