SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amaney_aldeiban

howSOS!! How do I put curtains in this room with a corner window?

Amy A
last year

Help! I have a window that’s like right up a corner wall and I have no idea how to put curtains on it. The middle window behind the bed is pretty easy I am planning on putting double rod and white panels on the inside and some pretty blush pink curtains on the outer rod. I was planning on doing the same thing to the other window but I realized that would be too many curtains bunched up on one side of the window being the left side. I imagine that we will not be able to open them all the way because they’ll hit the corner so the window will essentially not be letting much if any sunlight in.

What do you suggest?
Would it be weird to put like an L-shaped rod (or two rods and make it look like one curtain and put white panels in the middle and the pink ones on the left side of the “right window” and the right side of the “left window” essentially giving the illusion that it’s one big window.

I hope you understand what I meant.
Or I could always just curtain the window behind the bed and leave the other one with a blind? I don’t know please help this is giving me anxiety lol

Comments (11)