SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Got my hair done after more than a year!

Funkyart
last year

As a treat, I got my hair done last week. I hadn't had it cut or colored since July 2021 and hadn't planned to do it until all my dental work was done (for cosmetic reasons and also, it requires a lot of time out of the office) but I decided I needed it. Spoiler: I didn't change much LOL! I added only a few highlights and kept the length but went with long layers just until the next visit-- when it will return to all one length.

My stylist said that what I was seeing as gray was actually my own natural highlights-- there are gray hairs but not many. My sisters had said the same but I didn't believe them! I THINK I am going to keep the honey color of my natural highlights and stay more brunette than blond ... but I do need to add more highlights next time for a bit more volume.

I am still somewhat on the fence regarding whether to keep my hair long but I think I am committed to keeping it through the winter. That plan can change at any time LOL.

Sorry for the crappy photo-- I hate taking photos but since I actually dressed in "real people" clothes today, I figured I'd snap one. I dried my hair but didn't style beyond the dryer/round brush.

In some ways, I still feel like I am looking at a stranger. Feel free to weigh in on color and length. All the votes in my circle are the same (same color with slightly lighter highlights.. keep the length).

Comments (53)

• Ally De
    last year

Yep - same hair color, same hair length. :) The only difference is texture. Mine is naturally wavy as all get out and I battle the beast with oils, heat protector spray, and a flat iron so that I can tame it into submission.

Oh, and yes - I normally wear mine about chin length too, but have let it grow. Because Covid. And work from home.

• Jilly
    last year

You are beautiful inside and out. :)

I really like it, the color looks so pretty and natural. I started wearing long layers this past year (after years of one length) and am so happy with it. Gave me a fuller look. I like longer hair on you.

As a victim of The Great Overplucking of The 1990s, I’m so jealous of your eyebrows. Love your necklaces, too.

Funkyart thanked Jilly
  • Related Discussions

After pulling my hair out !!!!!!!!!!

Q

Comments (7)
    Right-o to what everybody else says. I never plant my roses more than two deep, and then only if I can access the bed from both sides. You need to be able to get at them. I heartily agree with madgallica that you need other plants besides roses. Spring bulbs are wonderful under roses. Plant some clematis to scramble among the roses and bloom in the summer. Get something evergreen for winter--a columnar yew? how does box do in your area? Other shrubs for variety of foliage and bloom and fruit, for fall color: viburnums and barberry offer possibilities. Late summer flowers, perhaps Japanese anemones or dahlias. If you offer room to these other plants, I think that in the long run you will find that your garden will be more beautiful and more interesting over a longer period. If it were me I'd eliminate some of the doubles, but that's my style--well, all of this is--and not necessarily yours. Melissa
    ...See More

need more than hand vac/less than full vac for pet hair

Q

Comments (7)
    I am thinking more in the line of a tiny shop vac. Something small that I can carry in my hand, not run on floor like a stick vac. Which is why the Kone thing was great but just not big enough dirt cup. What I really need is a contraption that is built into the baseboards that when the door opens it sucks really hard, pulling all the hairs floating on my wood floors and into the door. That would be cool. When I lived in Atlanta my house had a whole house fan. When on, all the hair would come to middle of house, wood floors, and ball up. Simply take vac and suck up. My house now is two story and so the whole house fan does not work like the one in my old single story. I guess I could always move back- lol! Thanks for the hints. I do use a broom and then vac when I have to do a total clean but for the inbetween days I just need to suck up a few here and there. Maybe I could shave my dog? Wonder how a shephard would look shaved? He might not let me take him for walks anymore. hmmm
    ...See More

RE: Got Hair Done

Q

Comments (10)
    IF she were to ask you about it I'd just say you admired a friends cut who has similar hair to yours and she suggested you go to her hairdresser to see if that cut would work for you. Period, end of conversation, nothing saying you'll go back to her. You really don't owe her an explanation. You shop at more than one store and don't feel the need to explain it to your "normal" store. Change is good!
    ...See More

After 4 years of trying, finally got my Boule de Neige

Q

Comments (19)
    Dinglehopp, I strongly suggest you email Pamela. Like I said, I don't remember now how I came up with her name, but she didn't have a Boule de Neige listed as being available. I just asked--do you by any chance have one? She answered that she had a small one going and thought she could send it to me in the later fall (I was writing in the early fall). I explained that in Kansas, we waited until spring to plant our new roses, and she wrote back that was even better and she could promise a good-sized one for sure for April. So that was all arranged through our emails--it was not part of a regular online order. Good luck! Kate
    ...See More
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

Thank you-- you all are way too sweet!

Oh Jinx.. my eyebrows! I had them waxed last week too. We can't go too thin because they grow so wild and I am not able to pluck them (no depth perception and tools near my eyes = pending disaster!). I hate hate hate them-- always have!

And thanks for the compliments on my necklaces-- I am obsessed with the designer and i refuse to tell you how many i have in my jewelry box! (And I may buy another today!) These do not have magnetic closures but many of them do-- they can be worn as bracelets or necklaces and love the easy on/off.

• teeda
    last year

I love it! I think should keep it long--I think something inside is telling you that and it looks great so listen to that voice! You have lovely features and a great natural color!

Funkyart thanked teeda
  • 1929Spanish-GW
    last year

You look fabulous! Love the glasses too.

Funkyart thanked 1929Spanish-GW
  • Feathers11
    last year

You're beautiful, Funky! Great hair color, and I, too, am envious of your eyebrows. I do like the color--it looks warm and natural on you. I like the length, too--mine is about the same, and it's very versatile.

• Irish2
    last year

Jealous of your long tresses Funky but more so of those BROWS. I just had mine threaded last week along with my upper lip & chin 😉

Glasses compliment your facial features.

• SEA SEA
    last year

So pretty dear!! Beautiful inside and out.

Hair, face, eyebrows, necklace, glasses, the whole enchilada!

Is this the new foundation we see on you? I thought of you yesterday as I rooted through my cosmetics drawer and found my Chanel foundation -- with me trying to remember why don't I use this? (a shade too dark for me). I wondered if this was the formula

you are lamenting not being able to find anymore.

• DLM2000-GW
    last year

If those are natural highlights you must have connections! Great color in general and great color on you specifically. I agree with Feathers about your brows and it seems you have connections there, too!

• maddielee
    last year

Pretty hair on a beautiful person.

• rubyclaire
    last year

Very pretty Funky! Love the whole look - glasses, sweater, jewelry - easy elegance.

• always1stepbehind
    last year

I second Rubyclaires comment. Diggin' it all!!

• Sueb20
    last year

I wish my hair looked that good in its au natural state!

I know you’ve told us before but can you remind us of the jewelry designer’s name?

• User
    last year

Bee-yoo-tee-ful lady! You really do look fabulous, and count me among the many who have brow envy! Yours are perfect!

• Tina Marie
    last year

You look beautiful dear Funky!! : )

• Kswl
    last year

Love the color! If I were your personal stylist (as if!) I would recommend getting your hair cut at least up to your collarbones. It is apparent you’ve lost a lot of weight bc your face is much thinner, and the long hair is pulling your face downwards, iykwim. You are lovely as you are, andthat would be my fairy godmother wand enhancement enhancement!

• OutsidePlaying
    last year

Love, love, dear Funky! You (and your hair) look fabulous! I personally like the current color, and since others close to you like the length, that would be a personal choice. Long hair isn't for me (sometimes wish it would work for me), but it looks great on you. If you want to take a couple of inches off, it doesnt look as if that would matter much and if it’s like mine it would grow back quickly.

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year
    last modified: last year

Sorry I have been out for an appt-- but what a treat to return to all your sweet compliments! I have a software implementation this afternoon so time is limited-- I am sorry I am not going to call out each person, but I've read them all and you all boosted me up! Thank you!!

This really is just an in between style and color.. what I have always liked in my hair color is depth in highlights. The next ones will be more ashy. In the sun, this color goes a touch brassy-- I just hesitate to say so because EVERYONE in my life says I am all princessy about my hair color. I dunno, I just think I know what I like! LOL

@Kswl - i really don't see the weight loss in my face-- it drives me crazy! I do see it in my torso but not the face. Maybe it is because my hair is long-- though it has been long since I started with the weight loss. I am very tempted to go to collarbone and almost did last week. I love my niece's hair at that length -- it looks fun but grown up. Fun with a touch of elegance. Either way, I will go back to all one length. It works best in my hair and makes it look more full. I just needed to get rid of some split ends.

@SEA SEA yes! Well.. that is the original. It was replaced with a new formula in 2021. And yes-- that is what I am wearing. I noticed while out that i didn't distribute it well LOL.. hope you can't see it in the photo! Today I combined my fall/winter color (B40) with some of the last remaining drops of my summer color (B50).

@Sueb20 - yes! I have shared this designer too many times on here lol. It is Riverstone Jewelry .. the site is a little lackluster, I would recommend checking out her FB page. Here's one of the ones I am wearing today-- for some reason, I don't wear this one often. It might be the red.

more later.. but thank you all again. I don't usually get so many compliments so I'll have to wear this outfit again and again! LOL

• mtnrdredux_gw
    last year

Love your hair color, and the brows! I defer to those who know you best on length, I can go either way. Mine is only a bit shorter than yours and I am toying with taking off a good 4-5 inches, IDK. Honestly I liked the hair on the kooky Maine Homeworthy lady (and her sweater, yes!) and it made me think. But then my hair would prob not look like hers.

Funkyart thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    last year

I love your hair and think it looks great long!

Funkyart thanked Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

@mtnrdredux_gw, I loved her hair (and sweater/pants) too! But her hair is thicker than mine-- and i think yours too? I REALLY love the chin/shoulder/collarbone lengths but i am afraid it will look bland with my thin hair. I guess I still don't feel like a "long-haired girl" even after 2 yr of it.

I also loved her color! I am not taking mine back to as blond as it used to be-- but I am crossing fingers that my hair goes white like my mothers! A white long bob would be perfect!

(PS.. i am still on my call.. shhhhhh!)

• mtnrdredux_gw
    last year

But then my hair would prob not look like hers.

Yes, hers is definitely thicker.

Last night I was thinking about staging and how a fresh eye can help you see things differently, and I thought ,,, hey, by the same logic, I should get a makeover!

Funkyart thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

@Kswl, your hair is beautiful!! Love the dimensions of color! And yes, exactly how I like mine to look. It was great for many years but then I started wanting it a little brighter/blonder certain times of the year. I don't base color yet .. and maybe never because I am ready for the gray to start coming in and taking over. I really really dislike low lights because I find them so much more dull than my natural color (which is quite dark.. but it lightens quickly in the sun). I may need to be more open to them to maintain the look like yours.

I have actually grown to like my hair more ashy-- my aunt and my sister both wear theirs ashy and I used to but don't seem to be able to get back to it.

This was my hair about 10 yr ago -- i think dark base with highlights this ashy would allow my gray (hopefully) white hair to ease in without major issue. It may be too harsh a look for some -- but I like a little edginess to counterbalance my not-at-all edgy look and style.

Again-- many thanks to all. You are way too kind and so very helpful! I will have my hair done again in early Oct so will be considering all the feedback!

• OutsidePlaying
    last year

Aw, Funky, embrace your long hair while you’re still young enough to enjoy it. I think long hair is very flexible. During C when our hairdressers couldn’t work, mine grew almost long enough for a ponytail. It was very tempting to keep letting it grow. Then I remembered my age and slapped myself back in that chair and had it cut as soon as I could.

I too liked the kooky Maine lady’s hair and mine isnt much longer but not thick enough to wear it that way.

And btw, I can see your weight loss in your face too, and your skin looks beautiful.

kswl, your hair looks great. I’m happy I am not coloring mine any longer (over 5 years now). With age I have discovered hair, like skin, needs to be re-evaluated more often as far as the products used. That has been my experience in the past 10-15 years anyway.

Funkyart thanked OutsidePlaying
  • Kswl
    last year

I like ashy blonde a lot, Funky, but the warmer shade suits my coloring better. My friends and I have our own names for different shades of blonde…. Palm Beach, Dallas, California, and Chicago. Mine is always hovering around Palm Beach, but we do a slight caramel glaze in October for the fall. I’m not sure where that puts me geographically 😎

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

Ah @OutsidePlaying I think of that too. I go back and forth. In the end, I opted to keep the length to see how it looked with the split ends out and because, I can always cut shorter-- but not longer!

I don't know-- I just don't look like me.. and the reality is, I almost always wear my hair pulled up! It wasn't 15 min after the picture above that I took another ... I live in variations of this lovely doo (sometimes I even have pieces sticking out all over the place.. or a fountain at the back of my head!)

Thank you for noticing my weight loss. I don't know why I don't see it in my face. I think my face looks fatter .. but my skin elasticity has changed quite a bit and while I don't have a ton of wrinkles, I have a lot of sagging. I also imagine my face has changed structurally due to the bone implants.

@rubyclaire thank you 😘..the sweater is from Jjill. It didn't catch my eye online but when we saw it in the store, both my niece (24) and I bought one! It is not nearly as long on us as in the model photo but we are long waisted.

• legomom23
    last year

Your hair looks great down and up! very pretty. I love the dimension with the highlights. It looks great!

Something about losing weight makes me want to go a bit shorter. I feel like it pulls my face up. Mine is the longest it’s ever been, and I'm eager to get that changed! Yours looks good this length.

You have beautiful skin and great brows.

Funkyart thanked legomom23
  • Arapaho-Rd
    last year

Funky, good for you! A trip to the hairdresser usually gives a lift and yours looks very nice! You look wonderful! I'm ready for something new, just haven't found the person to do that yet. Your motivating me to make that appt.

Funkyart thanked Arapaho-Rd
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

@Arapaho-Rd, I know, right?! I always get a lift at the salon. I put off going because of my dental work and the fact that the "in between" phases are not exactly how I want to face the public. I wish I hadn't put it off so long. I could have just worn a mask and been fine.

@legomom23, I get what you are saying-- and @Kswl said the same. I think I may be fearful that taking it shorter will make my face look even fatter. In reality it should do the opposite but I guess I am still not fully embracing my losses (I still have far to go). I went back to some old photos though and you know what made me face look fat? Being 50 lb heavier! (55lb heavier as of today!).

And thank you all for the comments on my skin-- trust me, it's the Chanel Ultra Le Teinte Velvet! This is why I am working so hard to find it lol. It smooths and blurs the pores and hides the little red spots I wake up with.

I am kind of excited to go shoulder length.. I am getting very close to a weight loss milestone and on Oct 6, my dental work will be completed (at least for the top jaw). I am thinking those two events might be worth marking with a new look.

• Irish2
    last year

@Funkyart After seeing the photo you posted above I vote shoulder length-so flattering.

Funkyart thanked Irish2
  • SEA SEA
    last year

Looking healthy Funky :)

My Chanel is shade 40 Beige. I've used it three times. A total of three drops used. Such a shame. The first time--where I looked like I was a 4 year old who got into mommy's Fake Bake. The 2nd time I tried again thinking I must have gone wrong applying it. Nope. Just too dark for me. Two days ago was the third time to remind myself of why I don't use this foundation. Oh that's right, I look like I've gone heavy on the fake tan with this shade...how could I forget? lol

If you would like it to be re-homed your way, (not sure if this is the one you are missing so much) PM me and we'll work something out. I'm OCD about make up and creams hygine, so know that my fingers have not touched anything but the outside of the bottle. Just throwing that out there if you are interested.

Otherwise I'll pass it down to my daughters, but they like what they like and I think it would sit in their cabinet not being used. (Jones Road and Mac are their preferences)

Again, looking good. Weight loss is hard. To do. To keep doing. Then the old adage of weight loss after 30. I never lose weight (always on a healthy diet so I don't know what I'm missing in the sinful food dept) unless something is terribly wrong with my health, so I get the wrinkles filled in quite a bit by the extra weight :) If I ever did lose weight, it would be cause for mirrors to be covered in black velvet.

Funkyart thanked SEA SEA
  • Bluebell66
    last year

Your hair looks great! I like the dimension. You are lucky to have those natural highlights! I have quite a bit of gray under my dyed brown hair and have been getting highlights added occasionally to help the gray grown in less painfully, but I don't think it's working. The last time I had a root touch up, my roots were warm - not my preferred look! Anway, love your glasses and brows, too. :)

Funkyart thanked Bluebell66
  • maire_cate
    last year

Funky you do look thinner but we tend to be more critical of ourselves. Your hair looks fabulous and you are lucky that it looks so natural - as does Kswl's. I wish I still had long hair but at my age it's much easier to keep it short. Plus as I aged it not only has become thinner but it is now straight and I have to use the curling iron every morning to give it some lift.

I think I'd vote for shoulder length - that still gives you the option of wearing it pulled back or clipped up. But your hair is so pretty that I wonder if you might wear it down more often if it were a little shorter. How do you style it when you're going out?

I find it interesting that you're hoping your hair looks like your mother's someday - an all white bob. If I didn't see my colorist every 3 weeks my hair would be all white. During Covid I was able to see just how white it was. I looked like Ted Baxter from the Mary Tyler Moore show and I was tempted to let it go. My colorist assured me that it would be an attractive white and that she could help me transition. She also trained as a cosmetologist and does make-up for weddings and explained how I would need to change my make-up. Most days I put on tinted moisturizer and mascara and call it quits. But I'm just not ready to go from medium brown to no color. You wil find the transition from blond much easier.

Maire

Funkyart thanked maire_cate
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

@Bluebell66 i actually started highlighting a billion years ago because my hair would go so light in the spring/summer and then grow in so dark in the fall winter. I am a dark swede and I understand this is quite common-- though it clearly doesn't extend to my eyebrows!

@SEA SEA B40 is a pretty dark color-- I wear a much darker color than you would expect for a basic white girl. I just have a lot of pigment in my skin-- red and green. I will message you in a little bit. Thank you!

And thank you all for the continued compliments. I didn't post for compliments but I do appreciate them-- especially today when I am sitting here in no makeup and my hair up in a very messy bun. And not the cute kind of messy bun!

• Sueb20
    last year

Maire cate...Ted Baxter, LMAO.

I think about going back to a pixie cut every day. I should post different pics of me with short bob (current) and pixie and let you all vote! I can't really get an impartial vote from my IRL friends. "Oh, you look good either way!" Yah yah. The last time I went back to short-short hair, I remember telling my stylist that I felt more like myself w/ short hair, and I am starting to wonder if I need to go back to that. Or, maybe I keep the bob and get bangs. Or, maybe I start my own thread and quit hijacking this one.

Funkyart thanked Sueb20
  • eld6161
    last year

Sue, I agree with not getting a true reading from IRL friends. But, I think that happens here too.

Many of us know each other for years and sometimes being honest can also hurt feelings, so we avoid it.

Funkyart thanked eld6161
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

@Sueb20 I loved your hair in a pixie! Not sure if I have seen it in a bob-- so I will hold my vote until you post but I will say that I think a pixie fits your fun personality! And not hijacking-- anyone can post about what to do with their hair! So many of us have longer covid hair-- it's a shared experience!

@maire_cate - oh yes, I am sure my makeup would need to change. Well maybe. But if I AM going to go gray and it appears I am, I'd rather go white than gray. I always wanted have white hair -- and I keep trying to push my stylist to go extreme ashy (platinum) with my highlights.

And you are absolutely right, I WOULD wear it down more if it were shorter. In fact, I'd probably wear it up only when at home and/or exercising. I rarely go into public with my hair down these days-- i might more as fall comes around but I think I am pretty set on taking off inches. Thanks for the encouragement!

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

Don't not share because you are concerned about my feelings, @eld6161! I really do want honest feedback.. the feedback IRL is unanimous and I guess maybe I don't fully agree with them lol.

• User
    last year

@Funkyart you are cute as can be! My hair is getting whiter and whiter in front with each month but the back is still darker blended with silvery. We just never know about hair or the weather lol! As my DH says , ” it’s just hair it will grow back ! ” . Easy for him to say.

Funkyart thanked User
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

Thank you, Trailrunner.. and thank you all again!

Sue's decisive move to cut her hair nudged me to do the same. I have an appt in 2.5 weeks.

As of this minute, I am planning to go shoulder length.. but it is possible I will return to collarbone length.

Shoulder length:

blunt (on my niece)

or a-line lob

Or Collarbone .. (cliché, I know .. but a good look for me and for Jennifer!)

• texanjana
    last year

You look great Funky-love your hair color. I grew my hair out for over a year, but recently chopped it into a pixie again.

Funkyart thanked texanjana
  • Zalco/bring back Sophie!
    last year

You look fabulous! I love the color. I like a slightly shorter length, but that may be a difference with no distinction. Your peaches and cream complexion is TDF.

Funkyart thanked Zalco/bring back Sophie!
  • eld6161
    last year

My honest opinion is that your very long hair doesn’t due your face justice. The color is perfect and a shoulder length will really show it off.

Funkyart thanked eld6161
  • Feathers11
    last year

I think you'd look great with Jennifer's cut above. I was on the keep-it-long train, but now I've jumped to collarbone-like-Jen.

Funkyart thanked Feathers11
  • Sueb20
    last year

My BFF grew her hair out from a pixie several years ago. It looked cute when it was a bob. It looked very pretty at shoulder length. Now it’s well beyond her shoulders and…it‘s just too much but I know she likes it so… but her hair just looked so much healthier when it was several inches shorter. I do think most women our age probably have healthier looking hair when it’s shoulder length or shorter. Of course now I am obsessed with my own upcoming haircut so I am staring at every woman on the street, evaluating hairstyles. I saw a very cute cut at the MFA the other day and wanted to take a pic, but I couldn’t.

Funkyart thanked Sueb20
  • salonva
    last year

I think you look lovely.

While I would probably want it long, (if I had such nice straight ish hair as you do) I think I agree with the suggestion that shortening it will enhance you more.

I think somwhere between shoulder and chin length would be what I'd suggest.- probably what you are thinking of - a little shorter than Jennifer's.

Then again, I guess if you do go shoulder length you can always go shorter after.

Funkyart thanked salonva
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

@Sueb20 I think you make a great point. I just don't think my hair looks healthy at this length-- now granted, I had a lot of split ends but I feel like it is more vulnerable to damage at this length. I have always been ridiculously focused on keeping it healthy, silky and shiny and I think that is best accomplished and showcased when shorter. Also, I have no movement now-- that will return at a shorter length!

@Feathers11-- yes, i think the style was made for me. I have worn this style before--- like basically forever lol-- but it has been a very long time since I wore it as the longer length (late 30s).

@texanjana - I bet a pixie looks great on you-- you have such a pretty face!

@Zalco/bring back Sophie! oh thank you so much-- but really, my complexion is chanel's not mine lol-- also helped a bit by the light. I need to give my skin some more love and attention!

@eld6161 Thank you-- I knew you had an opinion! I am glad you shared.. I value your posts because you are always honest and direct!

Again, thanks to everyone. You've helped me to listen to the voice that has been in my head for the last 2 years! Long hair just isn't me. I am glad I gave it a try but it's time to move on. IRL my friends and family are still campaigning for me to keep it long-- but I only have long hair because of a series of events starting with the pandemic. I need to be able to see *myself* in the mirror again!

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    last year

@salonva -- it is very likely I will eventually end up at the length you suggest but the jennifer cut between shoulder and chin is the look I wore for the last 20 yr. More really though I had a few stints longer and shorter through my 20s and 30s. This one from mid 40s

I want to try it longer before I return to the same old thing-- but to your point, i think it IS a good length for me. Thank you!

I do want it to be fun and even a little edgy-- ok, I can't really carry "edgy" but something *different*. I am not sure I am up for pink streaks (i did that for my 40th bday) and definitely not asymmetrical .. so I will likely a more extreme a-line cut. Shorter (but not "stacked") in back, longer strands in front. It is a great technique for very fine hair and it adds movement and showcases highlights and shine.

• OllieJane
    last year

Funky, my haircut and color and length is exactly like the first pic you posted above of the long bob. I feel like with a bob you can add some volume at the top in back with subtle layering. And it's still long enough to put in ponytail-which is what I do a lot around the house. My hair is super straight also. I have worn it shoulder length with a super blunt cut-same length all the way around (same length as pic too) with my hair parted in the middle and I liked it too-but you really can't do the layering in the back that way. I go back and forth between the two.

Funkyart thanked OllieJane
Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County