SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam1962

Two new to me product reviews (makeup/hair)

Tina Marie
last year

I'm pretty sure the Aquage hair thickening spray gel was mentioned here. For the record, I do not have thin hair, but my hair has changed since I went gray. I have alot of hair (thick) but it is not as wavy now and at times the top falls flat. It's not gotten frizzy since I quit coloring but the texture does feel different. Anyhoo, I have been trying products to bring out the waves and also to give a bit of lift. I have to be careful with this head of hair or I can end of looking like Betty Bouffant!! I wasn't looking for big. The Aquage so far has worked best of the products i have tried. I have let the shape of my hair grow out, but not so much the length. Meaning it's not shaped in/stacked near the neck, and the layers are longer (which means my hair looks fuller), but length is maybe an inch or so longer (base of neck), if that makes sense. This spring/summer I have enjoyed mostly air drying and letting it wave. I dry to almost dry and then finish up with the hairdryer. I do use a brush to pull out my long bangs a bit. I am very happy with this spray gel!

Elf Hydrating Core Lip Shine - I either saw this in a magazine or online, can't remember. The color is Ecstatic. Did you ever wear Clinique Black Honey lipstick?? It's a sheer color with shine. I used to love it! Not sure if they still have it but TBH I had forgotten about it. I read this Elf product was a very close match to the black honey color. It's glossy and the middle is conditioning. It's a great dupe and I believe it was 7.99!! The Clinique Black Honey is over $20.

I purchased both these products on Amazon. Just thought I'd share! Thanks for mentioning the Aquage here. : )

Comments (29)