SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
sleevendog

What's for Dinner #402 Summer/Fall 2022

I'll bite. I do not like seeing my plate for months as a header. Here we go into the Fall. Even though the temps are hot!

Rock on warm Fall...horendous those in serious drought. We had a 6 week drought but seems back to thunderstorms randomly.

Shrimp/soup dumplings/ramen eggs/ miso ginger broth--deep bowl we love. Lift bowls and enjoy broth without soaking veg and other ingredints.

Comments (76)

• chloebud
    2 months ago

“Stuffed an eggplant with moussaka lamb sauce.”

Looks great! I don’t have a pic but I made pastitsio this week using a recipe from Joanne Weir. Her recipe didn’t call for cinnamon. I know it’s traditional but I can’t handle it in savory dishes.

• Jasdip
    last month

This is our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. Iroasted a turkey with dressing nd potatoes, and put half an acorn squash in my air-fyer. It looks dark but wasn't burned at all.

I can never take good photos of a roasted chicken meal, it always comes out blah, but there it is.

• Related Discussions

Fall/Summer/Spring Potatoes

Q

Comments (16)
    I'm storing small potatoes in the crisper of my fridge this year. These are a purple variety that Tom Wagner developed and Darrel Jones of Selected Plants sent me last spring. He says he keeps the small taters in the crisper. Just make sure the temp is set above freezing and then a short while before you wish to plant remove them and let them develop sprouts. So far mine seem to be storing fine. Since he told me this I've had others that save and plant a lot of taters say they set the temp on an old ice box where it stays around 40 degrees and feel the whole ice box except the freezer with taters. Say they keep well to eat or for seed potatoes. I remember the old silos they used to store them in along the Arkansas vallley. Just like a silo pit with a top over it. They would fill them up in the fall and they would keep most of the winter in them. Jay
    ...See More

Summer Virtual Dinner - You are invited.....

Q

Comments (34)
    Hi Lynn, great to hear from you and glad you could participate! My dinner is finally over. Very fun time overall. Started with sangria and bruschetta with Chase's boursin on the porch. Sangria is such a fun summer drink, so refreshing. I made mine with Spanish white wine, peach schapps, a little brandy, and some champagne I had in little bottles plus 7-up. Garnished with strawberries and kiwis, very good! I set up my backyard for guests on the patio, and we had dinner under the umbrella. It rained a bit but the umbrella kept us dry. All the dishes were great, but the best loved things were the coral soup and the blackberry shortbread bars. My friend was a vegan, unbeknownst to me, (she's gotten into it for health reasons), so I really could have left out the cheese in some of my dishes like the pesto and fritters. The fritters were the least good dish. I have never been a fritter fan, I just think they are too greasy and hard to get done in the middle withouth burning on the outside. Adding cheese did not help, that was a big mistake but I was trying to use some cheese up that I had in the fridge. My freind brought a potato-beet salad so I didn't get to use mine. I know what I'll be having for lunch this week, lol! Good friends, good food, good vibes. A great opportunity to cook up a storm!
    ...See More

Finessing summer dinner party menu

Q

Comments (30)
    But I'm still with Olychick! Borrow some more TV trays of any kind you can lift. I used to do mill around food for buffets which could be eaten one handed, including special plates for the purpose that made it easy to hold plate and cup, but people still wanted to sit to eat and have at least a tray table to set things on. If you can't borrow any, try milk crates, wood barrels or boxes, small occasional tables, etc. Or even rent some bar/cafe tables (the little round ones). Easier to adapt your environment than convince people to not want a table.
    ...See More

What's for Dinner #400, Spring 2022

Q

Comments (110)
    Neely, I hope you are on the mend. My schedule has settled and I am back to cooking and tending the garden. I've been making jams, syrups and sauces. These are, from top, blackberries, boysenberries and ollalieberries. I make a triple berry jam from them. I also made a blueberry sauce and raspberry syrup. Yesterday, I canned eight large jars of nectarine jam and still have a tree full of fruit. Chicken with spicy nectarine sauce. My first attempt at a soft pretzel. This is the wine we made from last fall's harvest. From back, 1. Golden Muscat - juice only, 2. Golden Muscat - Juice and skins, 3. Golden Muscat - Skins only, and 4. California Chablis (Thompson's Seedless) - juice only. After tasting them all, we started blending. We decided to bottle a 50-50 blend of 1 & 4 and not blend 2 or 3. After bottling, I used the last partial bottle of the wine to make this lemon cream herb sauce, which we served over pan seared salmon. My second attempt at pretzels. I added an 'everything' flavor that was a hit with Garrett. I tried a new recipe - Poulet a la moutarde, which was tasty with brown rice and asparagus.
    ...See More
  • Jasdip
    last month
    last modified: last month

Yesterday (holiday Monday) was a gorgeous day. It was cool in the morning but sunny, (6 C) so I hung a load of laundry on the line. Then I washed my car. A friend called and wanted to go for a walk, so we did, for an hours. Another friend left v/m saying she wanted to go for a walk (they're on the outs with each other; I'm caught in the middle), so I went for one with her as well. Another hour. Took my phone and took some pics of the trees.

I was pooped when I got home, but I still wanted to make my apple pie, which I did.

• Jasdip
    last month

I made squash soup today from a butternut and the other half of the acorn. It's pretty good! I've never made one before. LOL

• neely
    last month

Love seeing those Autumn trees Jasdip. Soup and pie look pretty good too.

• Jasdip
    last month

This week's meals have been comprised of leftover turkey. The final bit went into wild rice soup. A roll ( not pictured) and the obligatory glass of wine since it's the weekend.

• Jasdip
    last month

Coated drums with spices then air-fried them. Made a glaze with hoisin, gojuchang (sp), some hot chili sauce, honey, garlic, lemon juice.

Prior to cooking the drumsticks I air-fried potatoes carrots and onions.

• Jasdip
    last month

I had cooked wild rice left over from my soup and I always have cooked white rice in the freezer. I made this salad which I haven't made in ages. It tastes so good and I have a large bowl that will last a few days. I can't wait for dinner!

• annie1992
    last month

jasdip, we have matching trees! This one is in my front yard, right next to the driveway:

And this is the view from my kitchen window yesterday:

But this morning, um....

Yeah, well, it IS October. Today I took Mother to her doctor's appointment, so I was gone all day and had leftovers for supper.

Last week we had some local apple cinnamon bratwurst with the last of the corn, some home packed sauerkraut and a delicata squash from the garden:

Yesterday we had smoked tri tip, fried green tomatoes and baked potatoes, all from the farm.

Some BBQ'd ribs, baked potatoes and those fried green tomatoes, making the most of the last of the garden.

We also had some red beans and rice,w hich I didn't take a picture of because it's not pretty, just delicious.

STeak tips with sauteed onions, mashed potatoes and more corn, another farm to table meal here:

And although I did not take a picture of the apple brined pork roast, I got a picture of the freshly pressed cider ready to go into the freezer, LOL.

We got our new internet hooked up today and it's blazing fast. When I tried to post a picture before, I'd wait 10 or 15 minutes for it to load. I timed it, 4 seconds! It's amazing. Now if I just remember to take the picture, I'll have no excuse not to post them.

Annie

• Jasdip
    last month

Annie, we don't have snow yet but got a brief but heavy hailstorm yesterday afternoon. It's only going to a high of 6C today. 42F

• annie1992
    last month

Jasdip, it was 37F yesterday when I took Mother to her doctor, and today it was the same, rain mixed with snow. It won't get above 40F tomorrow either, but then it's supposed to be up in the low 70s this weekend. Go figure, it's Michigan.

Tonight we had steak strips in pita bread for supper after getting our flu shots and the Omicron COVID booster. Elery is tired and achy and, as usual, I feel fine, LOL. We figured we might as well get them both over at once with the election coming up.

Annie

• Jasdip
    last month

Annie we've got the same weather. LOL. Going to hit 19C (68F) for the weekend.

People all around me are getting or have had Covid in the past few weeks. Several neighbours and friends. It's still out there. I'm reluctant to get the Booster. I have 3 shots, and so far I've been able to avoid getting it even when I'm around (not knowingly) people that have it.

• sleevendog (5a NY 6aNYC NL CA)
    Original Author
    last month

We are up to date with boosters and flu. Best if around the eldery since so many are letting their guards down. Appears to be a nasty flu season ahead.

Our internet is spotty for some reason. We both need to log in every time...even the NYTimes. Often multiple times while reading.

I've not let go of summer yet. Lots of salads and sneaking in a few soups with cooler temps. Roasted a couple chickens and make some stocks.

Original Author
    last month

Just had another BLT and see another in the near future. Squeaking in one last harvest having not a frost yet.

Original Author
    last month

This was a winner last week. Kafta. A lamb mince Turkish spiced meat on a stick/skewer.

I'm back in the Misfits game. They have excellent lamb. Works fine with beef. All about the spices.

So good we hade it two nights in a row. I had planned to freeze the second batch for maybe soups or another roti later....I changed up the side sauces.

Original Author
    last month

Misfits last week. Back to every three weeks.

Helps to continue my fresh salads.

Had a meatless meal last night, not planned. Bruschetta, under all that. I usually know the names of my garden tomatoes but this one (arrow), is a Spanish 'long keeper' variety i've saved seeds for a half dozen years. I'll harvest this weekend and they will hold through the holidays.

I started a Fall crop of summer squash and greens early August that did well. Lots of flowers this week for stuffing.

Original Author
    last month

The lavash and börek recipies

• annie1992
    last month

Wow, sleevendog, you've been busy. It's about time for me to get back into the Misfits delivery too, although I'm still using leaves from the hoophouses and leeks and greens from the garden.

I have a package of ground lamb in the freezer that I need to use up, and Elery might like that kafta instead of the meatballs I was thinking about. I don't care for lamb, but Elery loves it.

Annie

Original Author
    last month

^she has a video using beef for her Kafta. And someone in the comments used gluten-free flour for the lavash.

Made a crowd favorite last night... Japanese Chicken Curry

I like her recipes. Completely adjustable using what is in the freezer/pantry. I roasted a couple whole golden beets, potatoes and carrots. A head start while i built my curry broth and made a big batch of her... Curry Powder. Enough for a few more batches for the winter months.

I've never bothered making the roux. I just mashed one of the small potatoes for a thickener.

Mr Sleeve made more lavash

I only have pints of master stock with some mixed beans included---black, white, and chick peas but that was a nice addition. Can't believe i'm out of freezer stock but i'll put in an order of bones with the next farm share.

• Jasdip
    last month

It's good to see you posting again Sleeve. I got a box of fruit and vegetables delivered today. I've cut back to once/month. I may stop altogether for the winter. Some of the produce wasn't great.

I've been wanting to make shrimp and pasta, so here it is.

• Jasdip
    last month

Yesterday WM had chickens on for $1.99/lb. Even though I had a turkey 2 weeks ago a roast chicken sounded good. I made it in the air-fyer. And an apple crisp for dessert.

Original Author
    last month

Just took a chicken out of the freezer for later this week. Our third roasting this Fall. Just goes so well with Fall vegetables. Always a couple meals, then stock and some soup.

Some friends canceled yesterday. One of their teens woke with a fever. Nice meal was planned but easy to simplify for just the two of us. Saturday sous vide 4 nice thick pork chops, made ramen eggs, two nice avocadoes. Fresh fig/proscuitto app. A tiered bamboo steamer of various dumplings to the table. Slices of furikaki pork plattered with other add-in like a 'hot pot'. Marinated tofu. Watermelon salad. They called early enough that not much effort was taken yet. Dumplings still frozen.

Scrapped all that. Froze the extra pork. Just made a pork/veg/dumpling miso bowl.

Always good. Shared a sliced pork chop. A few dumpling in the broth.

• annie1992
    last month

Thanks for that, sleevendog. I made Elery some lamb kofta today, but formed it into a patty. He liked it a lot, but the picture was terrible. That's too bad about the friends, the menu sounds delicious, especially the fig and proscuitto appetizers and the dumplings.

Jasdip, the chicken looks perfect, but as always, it's the mashed potatoes that whet my appetite!

So, what's for dinner? Elery had the above mentioned kofta, and I had a nice rare piece of rib steak and some maple glazed carrots and golden beets:

Last night we had Italian sausage, cabbage, a bean mixture with carrots and celery, and whole wheat bread:

Before that, of course, was the corned venison hash:

I made an apple pie, but forgot to take a picture. I also dehydrated some leeks and have beef stock cooking overnight, I'll can it tomorrow. We have to pick up our processed beef on Friday, so I've been trying to clean the freezers.

Annie

Original Author
    last month

Hash looks so good. Not had that in eons.

So what's up with golden beets turning brown when roasted? Does not bother us because i know they are firm fresh but family thinks they are rotten when i make a couple sheet pans of roasted veg for holidays. Solved it by rooasting whole or big ones cut in half. Cut side down, then quartered/cut after roasting just before plating.

We are loving the brocollini. I should try and grow it. This bunch looks dead but started blanching/steaming to preserve the color. So i solved the beet issue but still have no idea why. I know un-peeled pickled carrots get ugly overnight. I should take a few beet slices and add acid-vinegar/lemon, rub in olive oil, etc and see if it is a reaction with acidic. You can see the one little triangle chunk going brown...

Cod cakes i've not made in a while. Sauce would be better in ramikins put they were put away wrong weeks ago.

Chili crisp, horseradish, yogurt remoulade.

I used half salt cod and half fresh from frozen. Froze 2 dozen mini for a holiday app.

Original Author
    last month

Our last BLT this season? I hope not. We have had first frosts in years past as early as 6 weeks ago. Took a change and started a Fall crop of greens and summer squashes. Poked in a half dozen seed early August. (seeds are cheap) Half dozen squash still growing and another small harvest of tomatoes still on the vines. Summer squashes about the size of a fat thumb. Another batch of corn for the freezer. Seems another week of no frost.

Made a quick remoulade sauce.

Original Author
    last month

An unplanned meatless light meal. DH took a chicken out of the freezer hump day night for a saturday roasting. Not. Said he did. Thought he did, 😂😜

No biggie. Had a big tomato tasting with mozzarella and a side watermelon/cucumber/red onion/mint/arugula/feta salad. Garlic rubbed toasts.Some pesto.

Mies an place

Way too much food so i'm making a harvest lasagna tonight.

Original Author
    last month

Really nice lasagna. Not a big extended family affair. Just a small batch Fall harvest for the two of us. Lots of veg.

The vegetable layer was great using a big leek, red onion, lacinato kale, butternut squash...three cheese, fresh tomatoes, olives topping final roasting layer.

• chloebud
    last month

Silver Palate’s Split Pea and Ham Soup.

Original Author
    last month

That is a nice recipe for split pea.So good. I make that one and a few other winter soups and chowders that are 'fluid'. Not so thick a spoon stands up in it. Same with tomato soup. Fresh roasted garden tomatoes with good stock and lots of roasted vegetables cooked down and blendered or stick blendered.

We had taco night. Pulled pork kimchi tacos. White corn tortillas.

• Jasdip
    last month

I was given a bag of beets today. The gentleman thought he was buying red potatoes! I split it with a friend.

I haven't had beets in years! And they are so good. Steamed with butter, s/p. Air-fried a sausage and potatoes.

I wonder if I could have wrapped the beets in foil and air-fried them as well. The take a long time steaming.

• Jasdip
    last month

Cabbage lasts a long time but not forever. Today was a good day to make cabbage soup.

• Jasdip
    last month

My home smells amazing. Chicken with 40 cloves of garlic for the win! I always add carrots and potatoes, and this time I threw in some Swiss Chard as well.

Original Author
    28 days ago

Chicken here as well. Spatchocked and oven roasted. With smashed/mashed potatoes. and cucumber salad and kale. Split a half being a tiny local paturered bird.

So good we had the other half next day. Different sides. A new to me recipe--bean confit.

Managed a small back burner stock. Made just 2 and one half pints but much easier to manage than the recent big master 18 hr stock.

• neely
    26 days ago

Sleeve, still wonderful cooking going on with you and same with you Jasdip ... never tried that 40 garlic cloves chicken.

Still cooking very simply. This was rice with spicy pork mince and soy sauce. I would have had more lettuce cups but we didn’t have any and as it was I only had Cos lettuce not Iceberg. .. perhaps they have different names in other parts of the world. It’s not traditional to add the carrot but I did it because... well more veg

Original Author
    26 days ago

That looks good. I just ordered a couple lbs of lamb mince. DH is still talking about the Kafka i made recently.

Coz is Romaine here. Another variety we use for wraps/cups is BostonBib. Or butter crunch.

Made some shrimp rolls last week and have been thinking about scampi ever since.

Shrimp cooked in leek, shallot, garlic, white wine and butter. Lots of lemon.

Shrimp prices have remained pretty steady. Good wild caught Gulf shrimp. I get about 5-6 meals out of a 2 lb bag.

• Jasdip
    26 days ago

We've had amazing weather all fall, now the temperature is falling with snow flurries. Snow tires are going on Monday and this is a good weekend for some comfort food. Good old breaded pork chops and mashed potatoes with beets.

Original Author
    24 days ago

It was 70º here yesterday. Cold is around the corner but still no frost.

Beets! love them. Still the gifted ones that were thought to be red potatoes? 😂

Beets were one of my childhood dinner table lessons. We all loved them. Mom would roast in foil with butter. Cubed and served warm with brussel sprouts. One of Dad's 'you are what you eat' lessons. "your pee will be dark pink tomorrow". And stink from the sprouts. I don't recall a stink but the pink pee i've never forgotten.

Nice meatless meal. Loong time since i've made falafel.

Soaked and uncooked garbanzo beans in the food processor. Then cooked beans for humus. Then cleaned the bowl with a bit more tahini, more lemon, rice wine vinegar, and olive oil for a dressing with chopped cucumber. Lots of leftovers so a bit of a re-peat meal tonight. Humus will go into the speed blender tonight for a smoother texture but a bit grainy was fine.

• neely
    23 days ago

Crispy fried calamari rings with salad/ salsa. Very simple meal.

• Jasdip
    23 days ago
    last modified: 23 days ago

Sleeve, yes, that was the end of the beets that were thought to be red potatoes! I very much enjoyed them, it's been years!. Of course I did a double-take when I went to the washroom the next morning!🤣

Original Author
    22 days ago

Unpresidented to have a tomato harvest mid-November. I have garden journals that have had first frost late August. Novenber 15th this year BLT. Frost last night so those days are over.

Lots of blush and greens in a tray cold storage.

• neely
    19 days ago

Crazy weather.

Although our little cabin in the country was safe from the floods we’ve been having...in the area/paddock/field right next to us, a billabong ( (Aussie word for swamp but maybe a little deeper but not as deep as a pond)

has formed. DH has had to dig a small channel to drain the billabong towards the road. Still lying water brings mosquitos and frogs and frogs bring snakes.

This was corn and crab meat (frozen) soup.

• annie1992
    18 days ago

Everything looks good, but especially Neely's calamari. I love calamari and seldom have it here.

I also like beetts a lot and grow both red and golden beets. The golden beets I often cube and roast and then use the leftovers in breakfast hash, they are milder than the red ones, sometimes so mild they could pass for potatoes in hash.

Here we're in the middle of that big snowstorm, we got about a foot here. I've been making Christmas cookie dough for the freezer and Elery and I will be going to his middle son's house for Thanksgiving, about 3 hours away. I think it's the second time we've done that since we were married. Our Thanksgiving with my family will be this weekend sometime as Makayla is working on Thanksgiving, Dave and Amanda are going to his parents' home and I think Ashley is going to her Dad's family before his parents leave to go south for the winter.

We had nachos for dinner with leftover chicken from last night's roast chicken, and before that we had lasagna with garlic bread. Amanda has been having some health issues and so is spending the days here with me while her husband works, then he picks her up at night. I always have supper ready, so we've had beef stew, meatloaf, that lasagna, cabbage rolls, pork tenderloin and not one single picture. Yes, I'm bad, I know it.

Annie

Original Author
    16 days ago

Crazy weather all over. NewEngland is buried in snow. Florida still recovering from the hurricanes. We had our first frost so just a bowl of cherry tomatoes ripening and a few golfball sized.

We also made a big braised beef stew last week after too many meatless low carb meals. Over a mixed grain

Next night stuffed a new to me variety of spagetti squash. Called 'sugaretti'. A hybrid of delicata/spagetti squash. Not as watery as spagetti and a bit richer like delicata. Stuffed it with the grain and stew. A few olives.

• neely
    14 days ago

This is actually Martha Stewart’s Salmon with spicey tomato sauce over spaghetti. I wanted a tomato based sauce for the piece of salmon so instead of winging it I looked up ’ salmon tomato based sauce on the net... and this was the result. It was pretty good.

• l pinkmountain
    7 days ago
    last modified: 7 days ago

I don't take photos of my food much anymore. I've had to eat rather austere lately due to economics (inflation is kicking our food budget's butt!) and also add weight loss and IBS management in the mix.

Neely I envy you your seafood! Even most fish is out of reach of our budget right now . . . we get panfish from friends in the summer. I do eat shrimp once in a blue moon, but it isn't much a part of my diet anymore for calorie and cholesterol reasons. Lately can't even get good prices on salmon and even tilapia. I won't eat Atlantic salmon but sometimes we get it from Iceland or Chile. Not lately. I can't afford fresh Pacific salmon. We eat salmon patties made out of canned Pacific salmon. Crab I can only dream about . . . We do have good Lake fish here but I relegate that mostly to summer when I am up by the Lake and can get it fresh. Lake Michigan is "the Lake" around here.

The best food to come out of my kitchen lately was pumpkin cheesecake that hubs made for Thanksgiving. His secret recipe apparently. Great breakfast of buttermilk pecan waffles that I made because hubs weekly home made yogurt turned out watery.

https://younggoodsandeats.com/buttermilk-pecan-waffles/

We are also enjoying Thanksgiving left overs and Missing Egg Salad for lunch, made with tofu and yellow mustard, tumeric and my green tomato hot dog relish.

Tonight's dinner was really good, brussel sprouts were on sale at Aldis so I made braised sprouts and served them over shell pasta, taking my inspiration from Chef Jacques Pepin. I am actually a person who thinks brussel sprouts are a treat, when sauteed. I'm linking to the recipe, but I used vegetarian Italian sausage, not meat sausage in mine, and also dolled up the sauce with sauteed onion, some Mrs. Dash garlic herb seasoning, lite soy sauce for salt, and a couple dashes of white wine and pasta water plus Parmesan and Romano cheese to make it creamy. Yum!

https://jp.foundation/video/medley-of-brussels-sprouts-sausage-and-beans

• neely
    2 days ago

Sausages, cabbage and baked potato.

I love brussel sprouts as well lpink... sounds like a good meal.

• nekotish
    2 days ago
    last modified: 2 days ago

I made Nigella Lawson's chicken in a pot with lemon orzo. I didn't think to take a picture. I've made it several times now. It's an easy, economical, one pot comfort food meal . Don't be put off by the apparent length of the recipe. She just likes to explain things thoroughly and give options.

Chicken in a Pot with Orzo

• l pinkmountain
    yesterday
    last modified: yesterday

Cool recipe Nekotish. I might take this to a potluck tomorrow. I was already planning on maybe hamburger stroganoff kept warm in the crockpot . . .

I have done lemon turkey meatballs with orzo, this sounds easier than making meatballs, although when I make even the turkey dish, I just saute the ground turkey, I am a minimalist. I would have to just use sauteed chicken bits but something like that with orzo would be a bit unusual so folks might go for it. I could actually just go back to the ground turkey and just mix it in with the orzo, instead of the baked chicken. Or not, hard to tell. But I would not mind the left overs. I have to remember LindaC's maxim that people don't like unusual dishes at a potluck. I usually want to make something unusual because whenever I make a big recipe for just hubs and I, it's "Revenge of the Leftovers" for the next ten days . . . can't share anything unusual with dad . . .

• nekotish
    yesterday

I think tht it is something that would appeal to a lot of palates. I used two lemons as I love lemon, but there is enough great flavour just from the chicken, onions, garlic and carrots that you could certainly dial back the lemon. I'm sure thighs would work just fine, breast may be come a little overcooked with the long cooking time. Between my husband, my nephew and I, there wasn't a ton left over, enough for luches for DH and DN but if you have leftovers, it would be easy to turn into soup. My Dad was much like yours, although he was a kind man, he had very particular plebian tastes, so I feel your pain in trying to cook for people who are not the least bit adventurous.

Original Author
    6 hours ago

I took a 'winter' lead and started another 'what's for dinner post'. Holiday Edition. I have not had much time and my 'space bar' was stuck for a couple weeks. 😂. Start a post and a long connected incomprehensible posts. One long post without a space bar.

It seems to have corrected itself now...like my back favorite left gas back burner that stopped working...cleaned, dried, cleaned, gently cleaned....went on for two years since lock-down. Now works like a charm being patient and good study. I've not had any service for any apliance ever. Trouble-shooting via y-tube.

Sponsored
Grow | Life Outdoors
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Loudoun County Landscape & Design Swimming Pool & Patio Construction