SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kalindi_multani

Seeking help with master bathroom remodel

Kalindi
last year

Seeking help with master bathroom remodel

My first post here. Grateful for the inspiration from a lot of the ongoing discussion threads. Would love some guidance on how to proceed with our master bath remodel in our recently purchased 2 bedroom condo.

Attached pictures of the current master bathroom. The terrazzo shower base looks like it was totally neglected - stained and cracked. Ideally we would like to take it out. Not a big fan of the large square floor and wall tiles. Thinking of leaving the vanity (60 by 22 size) in as it seems to be in good shape? However it is lower than the standard height. Open to suggestions though. Definitely not a fan of the lower round toilet - would like to change it. Looks like we are looking at a full reset. Pictures included for reference.

We pulled out the carpets in the master bedroom and planning to go with LVP or engg hardwood in a lighter oak/maple color to match the rest of the living room.

So my ask is, would love some ideas/recommendations on the vanity, tiles for the bathroom, shower floor. I don’t suppose we can make any major changes with the current layout. Please excuse me if I have missed any details in explaining our bathroom layout/dimensions - I can provide more details if required.

Eagerly awaiting input ! Thank you in advance!

Comments (3)