SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christine_conradis

Design help! What countertops/quartz!? White and Gold Kitchen

Christine Conradis
last year
last modified: last year

Hi everyone! First time poster here! eek!

I’m redoing my kitchen. White cabinets from home depot (they are arriving next week, so ill post the stock photos below). They are kraftmaid dove white. Flooring is wood tile. Painting so disregard tan walls. Havent picked backsplash out. picking after countertops but open to suggestions with countertop recs! Appliances are white and gold (GE cafe brand and lacanche range).

Really struggling with countertops. My original inspo/idea in my head was a classic white and gray marbley quartz countertop, but then I found the Cambria Hermitage and loved it. Then i thought it may be too busy and picked calacatta miraggio gold msi quartz in the showroom. There is also a calacatta gold quartz in stock that would be $2,200 less than the miraggio. Open to opinions and ANY AND ALL suggestions on countertops for my white and gold dream kitchen. Another thing to note, my countertops must go with black cabinets and gold hardware as well bc I will be using same for contrasting black and gold wet bar.

calacatta gold quartz on left, miraggio gold center, cambria hermitage top and labeled.

Actual stock calcatta gold slab

Space and flooring going in

Same flooring in living room in better light and almost done.

Stock photos of kraftmaid dove white cabinets.

Comments (8)