SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
salonva

Help me find my new favorite white capri/cropped pants

salonva
last year

So I had a pair from probably about 5 years ago. They are denim white and fit pretty decently. I don't wear them much but they are a great staple.

Last year my granddaugher dripped a ton of pickle juice on them ( yes I was wearing them as she sat on my lap at a bbq). Those were some stubborn stains, but I prevailed and only in certain light if I look really hard, can I see the remnants. Well last weekend, somehow right by the knee I got a solid black (looked like grease or paint or shoe polish) blob around the knee.

I used spray and wash, then later bleach, then dawn, and washed them about 4 times. The stain is still there, though pretty faint. I am amazed that it has not been obliterated. So the pants are probably wearable......but I am thinking I really need to get a new pair.

Which brings me to- I know many people say capris are not trending but I find them way cooler than long pants ( meaning temperature and comfort) and I find them a bit more flattering .These were fairly fitted and fell maybe 3 or 4 inches below the knee.

If I am going to buy new, what do you recommend? I've seen the wider ones, the fitted ones .

You are more fashion oriented than I am so I thought I would ask for your guidance.

oh and fwiw, I would only wear with sandals and or sneaker and flats. (heels don't happen for me except for weddings.)

Comments (29)