SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shannon_lee2671

Help needed with identifying this flooring

Shannon Lee
last year

Currently I have hand scraped bamboo flooring in my living room and dining room and I would like to extend it into my Kitchen. The flooring was already here when I moved into the house and there was quite a bit left over from the previous owner but not in a box and only half of what’s needed to do my kitchen. I’ve been to several retailers locally To try to look up purchase history for the previous owner and have searched online extensively to try to track this flooring down. I’m sure it is discontinued but I’m hoping to be able to find someone selling it online possibly but my search would be much easier if I could find out the brand or name of it. Just taking a shot in the dark that it may look familiar to someone. I’m currently looking at other flooring options but figured I’d try here to see if this looked familiar to anyone. What I know is it was purchased around 2007 to 2008, it is 3 3/4 inches wide and 37 3/4 inches long, it is hand scraped, horizontal, tongue and groove, glue/nail down solid bamboo.

Comment (1)