So soon, JUNE - The GAME CLXVIII
4 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (144)
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Discussions
UPDATE: Petal Pushers: June Jubilee Continued (round 3)
Comments (150)Well, here's what I see; though I'm no closer to figuring out what many of the items are... Eyeglass case Magnifying glass Pear Cigarette lighter Key ?Golf Ball? Something kind of like an ornament hanger to right of red flower, near asphalt Pedicure foam on hosta Grocery bag? behind hosta A white-ish item behind the heuchera looks like a miniature church or house? Something cobalt blue above glasses case, under hosta leaf rock? Marble? Yellow tag on plant to right of pic Another cobalt rock/marble above and left of key Something yellow behind liriope, to right of key Something dark green/teal to right of liriope, just below pear Something on hosta leaf, just at the base of the tree trunk looks like a stick of gum Something shiny at bottom of hosta with pedicure foam Now we can laugh at my imagination!...See MoreSS Daily Support, June Rabbit Rabbit - June 7th
Comments (29)Dee--When you're in Myrtle Beach, I hope we're in your EATING THOUGHTS---lol. Remember, you have to answer to us upon your return! I am almost through my 5th day of CONTROLLED EATING!!!! Hey, ya gotta start somewhere and I am doing well so far. The weather is HOT --for HERE, milkdud--lol--we're in the upper 70's and lower 80's. That helps me drink more and eat less. I'll have my FIRST weigh in on Monday, so I'll be here for that. Wodka, I am on the same page with you and the dentist's drill. When I was a youngster, my dad and mom took me to an old military dentist friend and his novocaine was WAY out of date and didn't work. I never recovered from those experiences and every dental visit is MAJOR trauma for me, emotionally---besides pinching me in the pocket book! DonnaSNJ! YAY! Good to hear from you! Stay in Touch!!!!! Whatcha been doin'? TreKaren---You've got more guts than me. I went to ONE cycling class and quit---about 2 years ago. It KILLED ME! I do ride my "outside" bike in the summer though. I have padded seat bike pants AND a gel seat---hey! Even though I have extra *fat* padding on my fanny, I still need the other padding; I don't know why! Joyce---You don't want to see your grandchildren, I gather! haha. I can TOTALLY relate to getting your house ready for an open house--it took me SO long--but I finally found I couldn't be a perfectionist about it. Just so the surface stuff and CLEAR it out into the garage or a storage bin as much as you can---then breathe, relax, and get ready! REANNE, NHSuzanne,Marci, and Besh---Get in here---NOW. You guys are MIA too often lately. We're SISTAHS, remember. Ohana now. No one gets left behind... What ever happened to PJ from CA? I wonder what she's up to???? Anybody remember her? Tikanas was her online name. I so enjoyed hearing about her busy and active life... Okay, enjoy! Oh, BTW, DH fired me yesterday at about 9:30am--WOW! I am back at work now, but I have to tell you, working FOR your spouse is a sticky wicket--in more ways than one. (I've only been fired once before, when my ex was having an affair with my boss and she wanted me out of the picture. They served me divorce papers on my birthday...but that was another lifetime ago...)...See MoreDaily Support: Mon June 21st - Sunday June 27th
Comments (18)Hi. Raeanne, thanks for checking on me. We just got back from vacationing with friends in Chicago. I have spent the last couple of weeks preparing for the trip, then being on the trip, then having company until Sunday. Won't bore you with any details, but absolutely loved Chicago. When we arrived we were just in time for the Blackhawks (hockey) parade/celebration. Then caught a game at Wrigley Field (Cubs/White Sox.) Us "girls" caught the matinee of "Billy Elliott" at The Oriental Theater - which was pretty awesome. Ate at wonderful restaurants, drank too much wine, etc. - so am not weighing in until next week - ha! We walked every morning we were there - such beautiful flowers and parks! Of course, shopped until literally dropping. It was so nice to get away from the real world. We did not watch tv or the news at all while we were away. I'm trying to keep depression at bay, because living here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, which has not recovered from Katrina yet, and to have this oil spill happening. I read today where a boat captain in nearby Gulf Shores, Alabama, had committed suicide. Since his business had suffered, he had been hired by BP to use his boat in the cleanup efforts. I don't believe in suicide, but to go from something you love to doing something so depressing has to take its toll. I pray that an answer is found soon - I can't believe it's taking so long to fix. Perhaps maybe I should have waited longer before posting again. I will catch up on everyone's posts soon, but have to congratulate Maddie on scoring such excellent grades! I'm off to the grocery store for some much-needed groceries. Besh, I no longer "officially" do weight watchers, since our location closed down, but am trying to adhere to its basic plan. I did splurge and eat way too much red meat in Chicago and my stomach is still calming down from that! Hope today is a good one for everyone....See MoreRabbits again?!? So soon???
Comments (30)I think I told you all that every month I text my grandkids to remind them about saying rabbit rabbit. Good naturedly, they play along with me. I was reading in bed last night when precisely at midnight a string of texts came in from two grands complete with rabbit rabbit and loads of rabbit emojis, some silly remarks, and Hahaha's. A fun start to the new month....See More- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Stories

LIFETurn Off the Video Games and Turn On Your Kid's Creativity
Going nuts planning summer activities? Kids overdosing on screen time? It may be time to foster more self-directed play
Full Story
PETSSo You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story
LIFEYour Back-to-School Game Plan
Set up a few systems now for an easy and organized routine when school starts
Full Story
MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: When Do Your Holiday Decorations Go Up?
Is it ever too soon to start spreading the holiday cheer?
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES8 Lessons on Renovating a House from Someone Who's Living It
So you think DIY remodeling is going to be fun? Here is one homeowner's list of what you may be getting yourself into
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN7 Steps to Pantry Perfection
Learn from one homeowner’s plan to reorganize her pantry for real life
Full Story
MIDCENTURY HOMESHouzz Tour: Pools and Martinis Inspire a Palm Springs Remodel
Weighed down by black-heavy ’80s style, a California desert home gets a fun and lighthearted look just right for its midcentury roots
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEGet Peonies! And More Things to Do This Weekend
Dust off your ceiling fans, make room on bookshelves for new beach reads and host an NBA Finals party
Full Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERYFamily’s New Style Rises in the Aftermath of a Flood
After their damaged walls are demolished, homeowners realize they like the open space and decide to keep it
Full Story
Kath