SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brittneysgran

new: obf june swap -blooming friends

brittneysgran
11 years ago

OBF is a year long swap group. You must be a member to be a part of this swap. If you would like to join OBF's please let me know.

I've tried and tried to come up with something new and different so here goes.

I found many June celebrations: Flag Day, Fathers Day, National Rose Month, Hug Your Cat Day, Summer Picnic, even found where the Toothbrush was invented in 1498 on June 26th. Thanks to the one who invented that Toothbrush.

Anyway on June 8th it is National Best Friends Day. I remember when this groups was first started and we had a contest and a prize was awarded to the one who came up with the best logo for Our Bloomin Friends Group. The logo you see was submitted by me and still used today.

What is the logo about? You guessed it FRIENDS!!!!!!!

I have made so many friends over the years on gardenweb and will always remember the plants they have shared with me through these swaps. We need simple swaps during these busy months so lets sign up, be paired with a friend and send something really special to that gardening friend.

Use your imigination and have fun with it. Our want lists are there for a reason so hopefully we can find something our friend has been looking for.

I plan to have games and will start off with this one:

The winner will receive this Calla Lily Samur

I will try not to make this too hard. The first one with the correct answer wins. I just ordered some bulbs/plants from a bulb sale last week. Tell me at least 6 different kinds that I ordered.

Sign-ups will be until Wednesday June 6th.

Shirley

Comments (97)