SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brittneysgran

new: obf- junes white elephant plant swap

brittneysgran
12 years ago

The Our Bloomin' Friends(OBF) group is a group of like-minded gardeners who are willing to commit to at least a year of "membership." Only current members qualify, ALTHOUGH, if you would like to become an OBFer, you must commit to at least 5 months of the year, trade or have traded with at least 2 current members, and be willing to send your package first. If you think you can agree to the guidelines, we would love to have you.

If you would like to join in this months swap we will be doing the white elephant swap. Your box will consist of all plants. Each person participating this month will list the items they will be sending in their swap box. I will then put all the names of everyone participating into a bag and let Dawson draw from the names. I will then list the names in the order they will get to choose a swap box. Please sign up by June 5th.

HERE IS THE WAY THE GAME IS PLAYED

Number 1 picks a box.

Number 2 can pick a box or steal from number 1.

If they steal from number 1, Number 1 gets to choose a new box. Number one can not of course take back the box that was stolen from them.

Number 3 picks a box or steals from number 1 or 2. Again if they steal a box from number one or two, number one or two can not take back the box. Number one or two must pick a new box.

Now we do allow if say down the line the original box chosen by some is stole a couple times like if number 1's box was stolen by number 2 and then it get stolen from number 2 and then number one is stolen from again, number one can retrieve their original box since it was not still in the hands of the original thief. Does that make sense

You can sign up without posting the contents of your box right now. I for one need to decide what will be in my box.

Shirley

Comments (144)