SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nini804

This is very strange/creepy

nini804
last year

Ok, my cc was hacked a couple of weeks ago. So annoying bc you know what an absolute pain it is to change all of your recurring charges. Anyway, I just wait until the various vendors tell me my card is declined & then I put in the new info.

Here’s what is weird. Ok, so I’ve been happily using my new card to buy stuff. I updated a couple of things…but it’s only been a week or so, so many are not updated. Today I get a note from ICloud that my payment couldn’t be processed. I went in to update it, saw the old card which was marked as the one to use. I deleted it. Here’s the weird thing…my new card was already in there!! I did NOT already update it in the Apple store or Apple pay or ANYTHING like that! I’ve only had it a week…I’ve used it to make purchases and I’ve updated my Amazon. Is it possible my Iphone is ”noticing” i’m using a new card and just automatically put it in my Apple pay or ICloud?? I’ve been a little put off by my phone since the latest upgrade anyway…it seems to know where I am planning to drive to by giving the time & traffic conditions to where it *thinks* I am going (it’s usually right!) That’s super creepy! Right? Am I paranoid?

Comments (22)