SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephanie_degroatvanderheide

Mirrored Medicine Cabinet for 60' vanity

Steph Duke
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I am in process of redoing my master bathroom. It is very small with limited space. I am removing the tub and putting in glass shower doors. Floors are black hexagon and tile is white subway with Delorean grey. The vanity will be white with black hardware and is 60in....just fitting on the wall where I currently have a 48 in vanity. So, the 60' will take up the whole space. I really wanted to forgo the medicine cabinet and put in a round mirror but I just simply cannot lose the extra storage of the medicine cabinet. I have scoured the internet and come up options but nothing I love. I feel like the mirrored medicine cabinets are modern and change the look I was going for. I was thinking of 48 x 31 in vanity like this : Pegasus 48 in. W x 31 in. H Frameless Recessed or Surface-Mount Tri-View Bathroom Medicine Cabinet with Beveled Mirror SP4590 (homedepot.com) but I dont know what lighting to do with this one? The bars looks nice but really seem so modern and so white/LED.Mirror

Please help....this is the last item I need to order. Medicine cabinet and lighting.

Comment (1)