SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_38632450

'Marianne' SOLD OUT!

User
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

As of 8PM, April 13, 2022 I have sold all available plants of 'Marianne' for this year. Thank you to everyone who contacted me to purchase one!

I have a limited number of plants of 'Marianne' available this spring. These are own-root plants in standard bands (3X3X6 inches), and the plants are anywhere between 12" and 20" tall. These will not bloom until 2023. I can provide a photo later to illustrate the size/type of plant.

I'm shipping to warmer regions now, and will hold off shipping to USDA Zone 6 and colder in a couple of weeks. (These plants are fully leafed out and actively growing, in a greenhouse, so they are not acclimated to hard freezing)

These roses are thirty bucks apiece, plus Priority shipping. Contact me here through HOUZZ messaging, or at bardenphotographics at gmail dot com

Thanks.

I will have a few other varieties available soon as well, in very limited quantities.

UPDATE: I forgot - the other variety I have available now is 'Tajique'.(Bush style sibling to 'Mel's Heritage') These are small starts in 3" pots, but well rooted (a year old) and ready to get growing. Again, limited quantities. email me to inquire.

Comments (74)