SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
move435

Exterior colour palette for unusual house - what colours would you do?

move435
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Our house is an unusual exterior with overhangs, pillars, gable front and dormer windows. It needs a lot of TLC to the woodwork etc outside. Are there people who would help redesign the outside of our home, not remodelling as such as we are not extending so not changing much but more help with design and colours. Who would I search for? I'd love some kind of visualiser too - are there any I can access on the internet?

Any colour palette ideas welcome, attaching a couple of photos. I wonder about wood cladding across the gable to match the dormers, not sure what we can do with the pillars and all the brown needs to go. I also wonder about painting the bottom brick or continuing the render.

The windows are painted wood double glazed and despite appearance here are in good condition mostly and will stay. The garage is becoming an internal room - unfortunately the lintel is lower than the level of the window in the next room so they can't be identical, so any ideas on what size/height window there is helpful too. Front door is hidden to the right of the photo and will be more open when bushes gone. I like white, charcoal, anthracite, super dark navy/black and murky colours like dark sage etc, no creams, browns, yellows.

What colour scheme would you do? Thanks in advance!

Front of house from side to show overhang

From the front

Back of house

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!