SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluelakke

Entryway ideas for a not too small and yet not really spacious one

bluelakke
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

We have moved into this two room Apartment with a rather spacious entryway when compared to the total area. The two rooms are 4x3,25 meters and 5x3,25 meters. And the entryway is 1,80 x 3 meters ( further extended to another 3 meters after a small sepration) I would have rather liked it to be narrower and the space being taken into the rooms. But it is like it is.

Too small to be furnished with a small sofa like ikea Askeby which I initially thought to put there. On the other hand it does offer quite a bit of extra cenetimenters. How can i take advantage of that?

Any ideas?

I have one full wall and the on the other side are two dors opening into this space; first kitchen door and next bathroom door. Can i cover them? Use that space? or let it like that.

After three meters , where these doors end, it continues for further three meters and in thsi space opposite each other are doors of the two rooms. At the very end Are shlves to be used as Pantry, abou 50 cm deep. This Pantry section i have covered with curtains. I am using this space for Pantry, and we need the space dor this purpose, otherwise i would put some lights and plants there, making it really exteneded. This total 1,80 x 6 meter space is divided at 3 meters with simple door like frame without a door in it.

Would be frateful for any suggestions

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County